Sign in to follow this  
jenson

Is there anyway to make zombies more intelligent?

I noticed that zombies are super intelligent. They can zig zag, dodge attacks and move faster that normal human speeds. I also noticed they can run through walls and can hear and see beyond any obstacles. They can also withstand multiple gun shots before dying which is authentic.

However, I believe there should be more. Perhaps zombies should be given certain communicative devices so they can report to each other on the where about of live humans?

I was thinking of certain zombie assault rifles. Zombie mp5's that are able to launch missiles at their human targets. Let's be realistic, Zombies are highly intelligent, far smarter than their human counterparts. Since zombies are super powerful and intelligent, perhaps they should have science facilities setup in remote areas in the area. Then we would have to fight past all of the super intelligent zombie soldiers who employ high level tactics. Only after 100's of human players die will we penetrate their defenses finally neutralizing the zombie queen. She is highly intelligent responsible for all the zombies being super smart and destructive.

The zombie queen.

She is responsible for all of the high level zombie tactics. The zombies can easily coordinate attacks from multiple directions upon their human targets using "ZOMBIE GPS" which they use to their advantage.

How can we fight against this?

I believe that if we find enough Jerry Can's we can achieve our goals.

If you spin around in a circle fast enough with a jerry can full of water you can generate enough momentum to knock zombies unconscious, this way we can tie them up and question them later. We have to find out how they are smart enough to zig zag and run through walls. This technology they possess to run through walls will be the key to our survival.

some good points there...in my opinion I'd like to see some new ways to distract and kill them.

The other thing that bothers me is when they are walking from some distance you can hear them as if they were next to you...perhaps that will be fixed soon?

Ignoring your sarcastic thread, I say only

1.- Intelligence has nothing to do with speed.

2.- No, zombie will probably do zic zacs all the time even in future patches.

3.- They can't dodge attacks. You just got to learn how to aim.

4.- If you're using a 9mm weapon, aim for the head since zombies do not feel any pain.

5.- Don't start a thread without any sense. Add some usefull feedback, not pointless and stupid ones

Ignoring your sarcastic thread' date=' I say only

1.- Intelligence has nothing to do with speed.

2.- No, zombie will probably do zic zacs all the time even in future patches.

3.- They can't dodge attacks. You just got to learn how to aim.

4.- If you're using a 9mm weapon, aim for the head since zombies do not feel any pain.

5.- Don't start a thread without any sense. Add some usefull feedback, not pointless and stupid ones

[/quote']

^^^^^^^^^^^^

this all the way.