Sign in to follow this  
Foma (DayZ)

smersh vest - add to loot world (not only heli crash)

smersh vest - add to loot world  (not only heli crash)

already tired of these helicopters . Weapons app can still be there to look. But this discharge tired .

And also add the more slots in the armor . Preservation barrels. Palotok . Machines. Buggy . Constant wipe. At least for a while Make play dough . If the game is released . We really modes themselves do what we want. And now it is torture ... Especially run on helicopters .

Edited by Foma

Uhh, I'm going to go ahead and assume english is not your first language, because this post doesn't make very much sense.

Yeah, I'm not sure what you're talking about...I agree with what you said in the title though, this type of equipment is extremely common in and around Russia, chances are it was used to some extent by military forces in Chernarus. In real life there are many different variants and configurations available for this type of chest rig, so perhaps some of those could be added. They could even be added as versions with less slots and have general military spawns, so then the original version would remain top tier/super rare military loot.