Sign in to follow this  
Perigrin

Stories of the Old Times

I have been playing the mod again for about a month or so off and on lately, and I am constantly reminded of old stories from the early days. Tales of heroism and banditry. So, I decided to make this thread, and maybe share a few.

First off, lets start with the first kill I can remember making in the mod. I was running along the coast, with a G-17 and one magazine. I saw a man sitting on top of a grain silo. I talked him into coming down off the silo to meet me. He agreed, and walked out to where I was. He was well geared, looked like he was fresh of the NWAF, heading to Berenzino to hit the super market. He began running that way, invited me to follow, and the second he turned his back I gunned him down. Full magazine to the back. I grabbed his shit, ran off, and two hours later I was shot with a Thermal Scoped AS-50.

Edited by Perigrin
  • Like 2

Karma, it's a bitch. That was always my experience in the mod, get lucky one minute only to be gunned down an hour or so later. I do miss the old days of the mod, met a lot of good people and had many adventures in chernarus. I might try and get the mod going again and see if it sparks any interest

Beans

Another time I decided to be a roaming trader. I did not know how to amass enough stuff to start up, until I found a stash in the woods. A Ural Truck loaded with guns and ammo. I stole it, and drove around the coast lines trading guns fir food, and, since this was the nicer days of Dayz, I actually didn't get shot right after. I had a lot of fun doing this, until the clan I stole the truck from hunted me down and executed me.