Sign in to follow this  
Cradle

EU13 admin abuse

Hello,

My mates and myself were playing on EU13, flying around with a chopper.

We found a bus, then I landed to drop 2 of them, and while I was taking off, our chopper got shot by bandits.

As my gunner and myself (pilot) were dead, we spawned and came back.

GreGorYck said in chat something like: "got that chopper down!"

Then big gunfights appeared, we fought for like two hours and we killed some of them, they killed some of us, everything was ok until a friend of mine killed the driver of a bus and an other one killed the driver of an UAZ and took the UAZ.

Then they restarted the server, locked it and kicked everyone on it expect them..

5ad978c8881fca956d0a2370cc26ftt.jpg

Server have been locked since 15 mins now

I guess that they're moving all the stuff from our chopper/dead bodies/tents to their vehicles atm to get it safe.

You seem to have missed out the some very key points of this story.

Reports of gliching are being investigated.

Can you tell us more please ?

Because when the server have been reopened, as I said, you just moved all the stuff.

(It has been locked for 20-25 mins.)

Entitled gamer pays for server, thinks he can get away with shit like this. happens in a lot of servers not just this one. I've started running fraps to try and capture some of the worst ofenders.

We just had a highly respectable guild member mysteriously banned today from the server with the reason being "you know why", which he did not. I don't know if it was a mistake or abuse but something is wrong.

Can you tell us more please ?

Sadly this is not a discussion for a open forum' date=' in regards to glitching you shall be PM'd at some point with any relevant information after checking of the logs.

[hr']

We just had a highly respectable guild member mysteriously banned today from the server with the reason being "you know why"' date=' which he did not. I don't know if it was a mistake or abuse but something is wrong.

[/quote']

There is a thread about this already and it's is being looked into.

If you were just investigating for glitches, why do the 5 people we were fighting against could access the server and then take their car back (the one we stole) and some stuff and moved away ?

Munchy, any server issues should be free to be talked about in these forums.

Problem here.

I wasent there my self but got the report from a admin about it.

It was a firefight when some players disconnected and started serverhopping to flank around. We will not tolerate that. I and i think the hole community consider that cheating.

Also there is something else i need to get confirmed by rocket. Will get back on that.

as for now the server has issues getting pass waiting for server so thats why it has been lockt 2 mins to let the server boost it self without 40 players connecting at the same time.

You can watch the log, we were always on the server, but nice try. btw I think we are all fairplay about that and we have all played the game.

I agree with you for the last point Thodin. I was there few mins ago when you tried to pass the waiting for server response.

But none of us (we were 5 at this moment on the server) did serverhopping, we were just respawning and coming back as fast as possible. We came back so fast that we only got makarov and winchesters/lee.

There was one of us, who was sniping and didn't die. He left the battle to go to Lopatino, then an other of us just came to us.

And we were 3 on your tents, one of us killed the bus driver, then I got killed next to there, and I said, "UAZ is moving".

The driver of the UAZ came to Lopatino, where the sniper and the other guy were. That's all...

You can watch the log' date=' we were always on the server, but nice try.

[/quote']

Eh?

EXpMini you got warned and kicked multiple times for talking screaming in side channel. You keept doing it since you think it was so funny.

Please respect other players and dont kill their ears

your welcome to join in 24 houers.

I agree with you for the last point Thodin. I was there few mins ago when you tried to pass the waiting for server response.

But none of us (we were 5 at this moment on the server) did serverhopping' date=' we were just respawning and coming back as fast as possible. We can so fast back that we only got makarov and winchesters/lee.

There was one of us, who was sniping and didn't die. He left the battle to go to Lopatino, then an other of us just came to us.

And we were 3 on your tents, one of us killed the bus driver, then I got killed next to there, and I said, "UAZ is moving".

The driver of the UAZ came to Lopatino, where the sniper and the other guy were. That's all...

[/quote']

Well i will talk to every one about it. ill do a debrief with the admins. punish them if your story is the case.

Admin just got a report about ppl disconecting and popping up behind and at the flanks.

Hope this will never happen agien if it does please tell as i want the server to be a good place for every one.