Sign in to follow this  

I feel like i should apologise to the guy i shot last night in Chernogorsk, no idea who you were as i didn’t wait about to find out. It was during the period where it was working. I had died the day before and spent the evening collecting some useful items before heading out of town to the dear huts, fortunately i'd found a winchester. As i headed towards the hospital in total darkness i checked the road up to the hospital looking left and then right, as i turned right i see a player staring down iron sights at me of his gun, instinctively i lined up and shot him but then realised if he'd wanted to kill me i'd have been dead already.

Unfortunately due to the nature of the game its shoot on sight or die and I didn’t want to take the chance, sorry anyway :)

I am not that guy, but anyone who has their gun sighted and pointed at me is not a friendly in my opinion. Unless he calls out in chat or voice. Nice of you to apologize but you probably did the right thing.

I am not that guy' date=' but anyone who has their gun sighted and pointed at me is not a friendly in my opinion. Unless he calls out in chat or voice. Nice of you to apologize but you probably did the right thing.

[/quote']

You are probably right, i didn't feel like risking another respawn so soon after ending my previous 24 hour stint alive. Though he had plenty of opportunity to kill me if he wanted, or maybe he was just waiting for me to turn round before firing, who knows :)

this is the reason why i will not carry a weapon when I'm heading over to someone I want to help. before you know it you are aiming at them even if you don't intend to shoot.

I think it's amazing that you actually came on here and apologised to the guy you shot. Fair play to you.

I think it's amazing that you actually came on here and apologised to the guy you shot. Fair play to you.

I felt bad after i did it, even if his intentions were good. Hope he realises next time to put the gun away and just stand there, i would probably do the same going in future cases now.

I would of done the same, only people i don't kill on sight are the ones who have their weapon down while approaching me.