Walking4Dayz

Updated/Accurate DMR ranging/holdover chart?

So pretty much every chart/guide I've come across for the DMR seems to be inaccurate when it comes to gauging range and/or holdover. It would appear that sometime between the creation of those charts and now, the ballistics have changed (I've found this alluded to elsewhere, but no updated charts or explanations).

Anyone come to a similar conclusion or know where an updated chart can be found?

I've double checked in editor, and my FOV is at the default settings, so I can't see what else it could be.

You can always make one yourself. Just shoot some walls or heads in the editor.

Correction tables that can be found over the net are pretty inaccurate, they assume that DMR is zeroed at 300m (it's more like 385, actually).

huh?? please elaborate. do you know how mildots work?

Very familiar with mildots' date=' but as the other poster mentioned, the correction charts appear to assume the DMR is zeroed at 300m (maybe that was a vanilla Arma thing?) while the DMR in DayZ is zeroed at (or closer to) 400m, making all the charts I've found completely inaccurate.

[hr']

You can always make one yourself. Just shoot some walls or heads in the editor.

I've been doing that' date=' but with the built in sway it's kind of "hit or miss" (I'll show myself out).

Was hoping others had updated/corrected charts for the DayZ DMR.

[hr']

Some quick testing, and the DMR is indeed zeroed at 400m (or vary close to it).

Last bump in the hopes someone might have something to add.

Would there be an easy enough way to convert an existing chart with this information, for instance?

I've searched for something similar, and unfortunately have to concur with the others - I don't think there is an existing chart out there that correlates well to DayZ. Furthermore, after some testing, I'm not at all convinced that the mildots on the DMR scope function as they would IRL, either.

-{CQF}PFC Bee