kocrachon

New Seattle Server [Ducksoup Gaming]

Those of us at Ducksoup Gaming are hosting a Seattle based server. It is labeled as US13 as well. If you search for Ducksoup you will generally find us.

We are hosting on an NFO server, 6 cores, 6 gigs of ram, and 6TB of Bandwidth for the month and a 1000mbit connection. We have scripts running that make sure if the server crashes it restarts instantly, the server is updated less than an hour after the updates are released. We have admins on constantly as well.

We are also developing a great community. We already have a bunch of people working together in electro to form a safe city for people to enter.

For more on the server, www.ducksoupgaming.com We are a Pacific Northwest based group.

Can I ask a favour? Is there a way to put "Seattle" somewhere in your Server Name? I ask, because you're three hours behind my location, and probably the only viable option for me to see a shred of daylight during my play time.

TKJ

I will update the erver with that in the name next time i restart it.

I will update the erver with that in the name next time i restart it.

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Thanks so much! Ahhhhhh, DAYLIGHT!

TKJ

Dude, can you give us like a Pacific Time -2 setup? Sucks getting home at like 6 pm Pacific Time and always being stuck in the dark.

Well, what time is it in your server right now. It's 12:35 pm in California right now.

K, that's as good as it will get then. Hope I can get home at like 5ish.

It runs as the same time zone as CA, as of right now its exactly on time to the very minute (give or take 5 minutes pending on individual clocks and watches)

Does this server have vehicles on it? Saw that some servers don't spawn them at all, and I'm wondering if I should even try looking for one on here or if it's just a waste of time.

Saddly we cannot control the time' date=' its up to teh day-z team.

[/quote']

According to multiple threads from the DayZ Devs you can set your server to be anytime you want, however once it is set you can't go changing it back and forth. There are a few US servers that have inverse times, ie: Virginia 7.