wolfleader01

Looking for someone to play with

looking for someone or a group of people to team up with and play the game, my steam name is Jack_M, add me if you wanna team up

Hey I am pretty bored of playing by myself now, only so much you can do as a single zombie parent. If there is anyone who wants to play with me (on the game!) add my steam.

I am from the UK and play between 8am and 11pm London time!

Steam ID is either: bigsgc

Or just add my email: bigsgc@hotmail.com

Hello, I am kinda new to this game, played for a few days before this DDOS attack. My game isn't on steam and I can't register, but I am looking for a team or few people to play with. Add me, if you like. linas6lt@hotmail.com.

Hello' date=' I am kinda new to this game, played for a few days before this DDOS attack. My game isn't on steam and I can't register, but I am looking for a team or few people to play with. Add me, if you like. linas6lt@hotmail.com.

[/quote']

What am I adding you on?

Just check some other threads, there are lot of them, I mean many ppl who want to play with some1! :)

~TS666

Feel free to check out our details below mate.

We are a growing community and there is no per-requisites to playing with us. Hop on our TS and have fun.

I will like to be in a group, so far i was playing by myself heading toward stary with no weapons, i usually go in us servers but i go to EU servers when it is night at us servers

Just died but have a Lee Enfield + flare and food.

Steam is 'stoobism'. I am outside Elektro