Sign in to follow this  
7Sixty2

Plate Carrier = Best vest, life saver.

Yeah haha, silly mistake of mine. Luckily not all of them were ruined!

WOBO reckons it provides the same level of protection as any other piece of chest protection, so likely a Press Vest, Leather Chest Holster or High-cap vest etc would have protected you just the same from that round.

WOBO reckons it provides the same level of protection as any other piece of chest protection, so likely a Press Vest, Leather Chest Holster or High-cap vest etc would have protected you just the same from that round.

Unless it was a low caliber bullet, like a sporter.

Didn't hear a big sound, just a thud so it's possible it saved him

Unless it was a low caliber bullet, like a sporter.

Didn't hear a big sound, just a thud so it's possible it saved him

Sporter sending a plate carrier from pristine, to ruin? I'll find one and test it lol.

Sporter sending a plate carrier from pristine, to ruin? I'll find one and test it lol.

Get back to me on that, Now I want to know!

Either way I think the plate carrier is supposed to provide at least SOME extra protection, otherwise everyone uses HI-Cap.

Get back to me on that, Now I want to know!

Either way I think the plate carrier is supposed to provide at least SOME extra protection, otherwise everyone uses HI-Cap.

Will do bud. I've just found where I was hit from, no way i was a .22 at that distance, but a CR527 is hitting perfect and the view is perfect.

I think you might be confusing WOBOs analysis.

The plate carrier and Press Vest are the only 2 chest items with Balistic protection, the others (vests/Chest holster) just provide normal clothing protection

• Like 1