Sign in to follow this  
Blakey Shoebasket

No Message Recieved

Hey guys so i have a very annoying issue that i would really apprciate some help resolving, iv googled fixes and discussions about it and there seems to be fixes that work for me. And that problem is getting no message recieved after about 10-40 minutes ingame, i have tried quite a few fixes such as running steam as administrator, reinstalling (3 times), reinstalling the mods (through day z launcher), i updated and reinstalling battleye (twice), using different launch parameters, iv even tried restoring my router to factory default. im really desperate for answers at the moment so i would appreciate anything you guys can give me. iv been working on it for a good 3 days now :/

My pc specs:

MSI GTX 970

Samsung 840evo 250gb

Corsair VS 650 

Gigabyte GA-H97-HD3

Intel 4690 Processor

iv been using day z launcher, and i dont think its my internet because my cousin plays on the exact same internet but he uses wireless and I use a wired connection, I appreciate any help I can get as I'm starting to get very annoyed with it > :D

PS: I have tried restarting the router and waiting 15 minutes.

This could be a tough one... is your cousin using same provider or literally the same connection going through the same connection point/router?

Have you tried different ethernet ports in your router? Is there a connection timeout or automatic reset option set in your router? Firewall settings?

I assume you tried wireless if available? What kind of ping loss if any are you experiencing when this is happening? Does all your internet on the computer cut out?

my cousin literally is using my connection at my house and has no problems at all, i havnt tried wireless because i dont have a wireless card, when i get no message recieved nothing happens at all to the internet, as soon as it happens i can load a youtube video perfectly. and i dont know much about routers like all the setting and all that jazz, but i have a technicolor tg797n v3 and I have tried turning off the firewall altogether for the purpose of trying to fix the issue.

If it were me I'd definitely try a different ethernet cable and also a different jack on the router.