Cpt0bv1us

Loot blockers/Griefers

So lately I have noticed that in EVERY server, in EVERY major city, there is barbed wire blocking all major loot areas. I consider these people to be griefers. They do this to no benefit to themselves and there is no way to get around it.

You normally see this in firehouses. They will block all the entrances to the building but they usually focus their attention on the tower of it because all the goodies are up there.

In the 14 servers I was in today, I found all firehouses to be blocked, all the way from Cherno to the NW Airfield (No I wasn't server hopping, I kept getting killed by bandits -_- ).

There has to be a solution to these griefers. This is a very annoying problem and needs to be given some attention. I will soon capture footage and post it here as proof.

Tell me your opinion on this matter.

-Cpt0bv1us

There are a lot of problems about this. First of all there is a known bug that makes removed wire fence/tank trap and sandbag reapear. Every time that there is a wire fence on my way I just remove it using my toolbox, but then, when server restart it comes back again. Rocket promised to fix this in next patch so you probably will see less wires in the servers.

Another problem is how easy is to build wires, I mean, you can build it anywhere, however a simple tent needs a flet and free terrain. I also want to see some impossibilities on building wire fences on some places like bars doors (not in front of it but in it).

Then there is the server jumping wich makes wire, tank traps and sandbags useless. If you think that you can protect your tents and cars with it, well you are just wrong. So this makes it a griefing tool, yeah, there is no other use for it besides annoying ppl.

I wouldnt mind the sandbags, tank traps or barbwires if they could NOT be deployed inside walls in such way that they cannot be undeployed and if they would actually stop or even slow down zombies.