Sign in to follow this  
Pluxar

My Most Anticlimactic Moment in DayZ

On one of the UN servers I made my way to the Mychino tents after spawning in Balota. I surveyed the area for a while then went in for the assassination...

• Like 1

sporter

Edited by KandyCid

pretty epic with that scope!

.22 is still a 22 

.22 is still a 22 

i totally like all those crazy pimped up .22 :D

impact on his gun i think, bad luck ! too mutch precipitation but an overall nice positionning (which is the most important).

Yeah it definitely was, even if his gun wasn't there I think the bullet would have missed and buried itself in the ground below his head. Really unsure why I didn't ADS.

.22 is still a 22 

It really is haha, I had hoped to find something better on my way to the Myshkino tents but I didn't have any luck. I watched that guy in the white scrubs loot cycle for a good 5 minutes and he would stop for a few seconds to unload the gear. I got the sporter all zeroed in at 300 meters then took a shot right at his face. Nothing happened, I guess 300 meters is too far for the sporter. He had no idea someone shot at him and just kept on loot cycling haha.

i totally like all those crazy pimped up .22 :D

I want use the Amphabia and the trumpet is horrible, I hit a guy in the chest with over 20 shots and he didn't go down, a headshot probably would be fatal but that's a small projectile

Yeah it definitely was, even if his gun wasn't there I think the bullet would have missed and buried itself in the ground below his head. Really unsure why I didn't ADS.

It really is haha, I had hoped to find something better on my way to the Myshkino tents but I didn't have any luck. I watched that guy in the white scrubs loot cycle for a good 5 minutes and he would stop for a few seconds to unload the gear. I got the sporter all zeroed in at 300 meters then took a shot right at his face. Nothing happened, I guess 300 meters is too far for the sporter. He had no idea someone shot at him and just kept on loot cycling haha.

Ik how it is, I yolo'd NWAF once with my spawn clothes, backpack and a baseballbat--full server, ended up getting an sks and some speed mags without getting shot at until I hit myshkino..that place is a death wish no matter how you go in there, same day I got in a fight with 4 guys and a sniper and only managed to kil the guy crawling twords me on the hill, that day I'd love to of had a sporter going to the AF, gotta do what ya gotta do