Sign in to follow this  
mtreusdell@knology.net

"Into the Fog"

New server up.  Looking for players.

Rules (there aren't many):

- 1st Person Only

- Private Shard

- Serious players only

- MAX 10 players per clan for a total of 30 players whitelisted on the server.

- Don't exploit.  Period.  I promise you...if you play the game like its supposed to be played, your DayZ adventure will be more rewarding.  If you see new bloods exploiting, correct them and if they don't stop, report them.  Be good stewards of the server.  Proof of using exploits will result in a server lifetime ban.  If the offender has friends who have any knowledge of the offense and didn't report it, bye bye friends....and new blood will be brought in.  No hard feelings....just don't have time for those that exploit.

- No TeamKilling (will result in one week ban if TKd player does not forgive you)

- Teamspeak required.  Non clan members won't be able to enter your channel, nor will they be able to see you in your channel.

- Must obtain armband with team color and wear at all times.  A player cannot wear the armbands of the wrong color.  Doing so will result in one week ban.

- Oldest player becomes the leader of the Clan and has power to name the Clan and to change Clan color.  Clan allegiance is not required, but no voice comms allowed outside of game communication with opposing Clans (no Teamspeak with other clans).

- Switching teams can only occur after complete server reset and if slots are available.  Clan leader at the given time has authority to reject newly assigned clan members.

- No bitching to the Server Admin.  He isn't going to do anything for ya.  Getting screwed in DayZ is a part of DayZ.  Once you accept that, you'll have more fun.

- All else goes.  Have fun!

Shoot me a message and we'll work out the whitelisting and TS3 access.  I'll need your player guid to get you whitelisted.  Hoping to attract cool players for the long-term.

Thanks.

CURRENT ROSTER:

BLUE:

TrEuDaT

Flava

LeonRedbone

RED:

Der Teurfel

Deathstryker

ORANGE:

None
Edited by TrEuDaT