eondude

Blood regeneration/ Healing wounds & 'Broken status' specifications

Blood Regeneration& Healing

It wouldn't be real if blood doesn't regenerate, but blood count regeneration only occurs if:

• Both your hunger and/or thirst icon isn't blinking & red
  • Your blood count is at or above a certain level e.g. Above 5000
  • You are not in pain (shaking)
  • You are not bleeding, obviously.

Bleeding should naturally stop after losing a certain amount of blood like after 2000 and other injuries should heal over time.

The rate of blood regeneration and healing depends on:

• Your hunger and thirst-if you are full and not thirsty, blood regeneration is quicker
  • Your blood count status- if you just above the regeneration blood level, you regenerate slower.

The normal rate of blood regeneration could be 1 blood/ 5 sec or such as.

Broken status specification

The status should be more specific. It does not always have a broken leg, it could be a broken hand, broken back, broken neck(insta- death) or broken skull(insta-death)

These suggestions could add more realism to the game. I am open to other ideas and if you like it, discuss with me :)))

Second this, rather than a steak instantly regening blood make it give a regen rate bonus.

Its the old "let me pause this fight while I eat 3 weeks worth of food to regain health" logic.

Cool...good idea in this thread. Hope the devs do plan to implement regeneration.

Skull fractures aren't necessarily insta-death, they can just give you a wicked head-ache for a few days, and then gradually heal on their own.

In addition to this, they could enable setting of bones (say 2 bandages and 2 pieces of wood?). With a bone set, you can move, albeit slowly, and your pain will gradually go away. Although, this would introduce the question of "why doesn't an unset bone give you a fat embolism" so maybe just morphine and a dose of suspension of disbelief for the broken bones.

+1 to your idea though!

Second this' date=' rather than a steak instantly regening blood make it give a regen rate bonus.

Its the old "let me pause this fight while I eat 3 weeks worth of food to regain health" logic.

[/quote']

But everyone loves it in skyrim when you can eat 400 cabbages to regain all your health instantly. That was awesome!

But seriously the OP is right. What the hell is my bone marrow doing? Do i have leukaemia? Why isnt my spleen working at all? I demand blood regen!

there should be a limitation for the amount of food you can eat in a certain amount of time.

Skull fractures aren't necessarily insta-death' date=' they can just give you a wicked head-ache for a few days, and then gradually heal on their own.

In addition to this, they could enable setting of bones (say 2 bandages and 2 pieces of wood?). With a bone set, you can move, albeit slowly, and your pain will gradually go away. Although, this would introduce the question of "why doesn't an unset bone give you a fat embolism" so maybe just morphine and a dose of suspension of disbelief for the broken bones.

+1 to your idea though!

[/quote']

Yeah there has been lots of post on just split and fractures on broken bones, the devs should add these kind of implementations NOW!