zombieland78

trying to get back into the mod after being away - several issues

So back in the day, I used to use DayZ Commander to find a mod. Now it's all screwy: 

- when I start commander it says I don't have any of the mods, but when I click on install it then goes, oh yeah sorry, you do have them.

- when I try to find a server it doesn't show any Panthera results. 

- when I choose 'any mod' the results are greyed out, implying incompatibility.

Likely Commander if borked, so then there's Launcher.

For some messed up reason, Launcher thinkgs I also don't have any of the mods installed, despite having the correct path. But it really DOES want me to install everything all over again. Gigs of stuff I already have.

Finally.. I'm mainly trying to get on a good, busy, Panthera server. I have FOUR version of panthera in my mod directory. What's that all about!?

- @dayzepochpanthera

- @dayzepochpanthera_panthera

- @dayzepochpanthera_epoch

- @dayzpanthera 

Hope there's still a good mod community coz the mod will almost always beat SA.

DayZ launcher and commander use different names for the mod folders. If I were you I would start to download the mods you already have and check to see what folder name it is looking for. Specifically I would be looking to see when they were created. Then stop the download and rename your folder from commander. That should get you up and running, assuming that the most recent version of the mod is supported in commander (which isn't always the case).

As for a panthera server, I can't speak much about that.

Edit: I a word.

Edited by Epoc568