CMXII

Auto-Restart Not Possible?

Gamingdeluxe also told me it's still possible as well, and that only the hard shutdown command was removed not the soft shutdown abilities.

They're making it seem they plan in the future some back-end developer created bull crap to restart the servers when players are on...who cares. Why can't they just set up a script for us and be freaking done. I'm not sure what their deal is with this notion that restarts can't occur with players on and some super duper in-house crap has to be made to allow us to restart.

Simple solution: click the link under me and change to the best DayZ provider there is ;)

We tested them all and fragnet is really unmatched, 20min support ticket response and they really help.

Simple solution: click the link under me and change to the best DayZ provider there is ;)

We tested them all and fragnet is really unmatched, 20min support ticket response and they really help.

We're in multiplay as well. Sadly, because of persistence we're stuck for now. We will probably wait until another dev wipe and switch at that time.

My issue with fragnet is that when I looked at them previously they were charging a 25% VAT tax for those not in the EU, which isn't even legal. Pretty scum bag move in my opinion.

Edited by commie

My issue with fragnet is that when I looked at them previously they were charging a 25% VAT tax for those not in the EU, which isn't even legal. Pretty scum bag move in my opinion.

I will try to get a statement from fragnet tomorrow about this and update then here. Maybe this is nothing but a mistake/glitch etc.

For me the correct VAT (19%) value is being applied but i also live in a VAT area.

EDIT:

Here the statement from Fragnet:

All of our prices are including VAT, where we do not add VAT to a given amount. In the end every user pays the same amount, but we pay different VAT based on the originating country of the client in question.

Fragnet Networks AB is registered in Sweden and we are required to charge VAT according to the new rules set this year (EU MOSS). We declare VAT in each of the EU member countries, according to rules and regulations. If you live in the UK, we are going to declare 20% VAT on any services sold to you, 25% for clients living in Sweden and so on. While I understand inclusive VAT may look odd, we decided for this several years back to be able to offer the same pricing for all clients.

Edited by VanValdenburg