Sign in to follow this  
soapmak3r

Yet another "How to stop banditry" thread.

My suggestion is simple and will basically render banditry pointless...

Make it so that bandits can't loot corpses. There. Simple.

I've got a better fix: stop making these threads!

After reading the hundredth thread covering the same tired issue, I've decided to axe-murder the next player I see, and they have you to thank.

I wasn't a bandit until today, and now, I'm shooting on sight.

This is a suggestion forum, if you don't want to read people's suggestions, don't come here.

If reading this thread was all it took to turn you into a bandit, you are a pretty fickle tool...

Why would Rocket want to stop banditry exactly? He's already made it clear that it's an integral part of the game that he has no plans to abolish.

NO ONE is going to penalize banditry! It is part of the game!

Agreeing with Sup and Pen. Banditry is part of the game, and helps make it more interesting, punishing them for filling a role that is needed in this game is a bad decision. We want to try to fix the Players who take it to the extremes and just want a Deathmatch game as opposed to the Bandits that do kill players because they need the gear to survive. If you make it so you cant loot someone you killed, well then, you've just turned those Bandits into Deathmatchers. Who just kill for the hell of it, not with the intent to survive. Ruining the game for everyone, including the survivors because if they do cap a bandit, then they can't pick up any of his items, so that doesn't help anyone at all.

Also there is no logical reason why someone wouldn't be able to take someones gear after killing them. So it just plain doesnt make sense.

And Soap, this is a suggestion forum yes. But you should have read the announcement on using the search function to find one of the many "How to fix bandits" threads, and posted your idea on one of them. instead of creating a new thread each time.

You just proposed the perfect way to turn off banditry. Too bad that banditry is an integral part of this game that you have yet to adapt to apparently. It's what stops some people from getting the best gear, and it's also what gets some people their best gear.