Sign in to follow this  
pupulehaole

Character has been DELETED? WTF?

so i get my launcher up and running and cant find the server i logged out on. so i pick a different server and load up... i get the choice of male or female once the loading starts... Character deleted... wtf? HELP! lol I NEED HELP!

Same here!

Very annoying since you guys cannot replenish my stuff..

I remember that i left server with full blood and some pretty awesome gear on me! I login back to server with gender selection.

I know this is alpha, i know about dont get attached to your gear, i just wanna point out that it happens and it might be a good idea to investigate a little:D

this happens 2, 3 times,....then all players wiped out by a hacker..2,3 times...and THE GAME IS DEAD!

Its alright i had the same problem, just log off straight away on the new character and log into another server.

Same here after getting a lot of the "waiting for character to create" issue. I don't know if it's related but it really sucks.

There is 'maintenance' right now, so master server is down.

I've never had a char get deleted though...that is odd.

Seems impossible, since you can't delete chars, or even create new ones. If you make a new profile with a diff name, you will STILL be playing the same char.

Well, I'm sure that i didnt die. I had full blood and i was in the middle of nowhere. I checked all the directions and no player was around.

When i logged in, i got gretted with select gender..

Interesting stuff:

yesterday I managed to get all of my gear back and I spawned correctly. I was playing till late night, when i logged off.

This morning story repeats: connect to a server -> Gender selection.

I quit the server and will try to connect to some other server in few minutes..

on some servers I am greeted with the whole Male or Female dialogue...

i just spawn in and D/C and server hop until i find one that will load my actual player data.

it could also be from the HIVE attacks also.

Same here, shit it sucks.

Logged of at de5, rejoined yesterday and boom, gender selection. Pressed esc and joined two other servers, stuff is gone :(

Takes away the phun cause im not sure not if my stuff is still there when i log out. Gamebraker.