Sign in to follow this  
barracuda546

nXs Clan Fight

Our group was moving from Pustoskha to Vybor in look of supplies, as we moved through a field we walked through some bushs and there was 2 men crouched within 5 meters who opened fire.

They hit me once and broke my leg and shot my friend behind me killing him. I then bursted down two of them with my dmr.

28jjeo4.jpg

Quite chuffed with myself, me and the other survivor in our group went to loot their bodies and to our great surprise a l85a2 aws! The holy grail of weaponry.

14ue5iu.jpg

And of course the server crashes after five minutes of yellow link and we never get our hands on it or the other goodies like the silenced m4.

Not disheartened we log back in after the server comes back up as do the nXs guys and after a few minutes of looking for them I see him hiding by some trees looking towards us, I scope in and after a few poorly placed shots I hit nXs-Dream in the chest and place another one in him when he falls down. We rejoice in our second victory and I check to see if he is still there and of course the body is gone and he has logged out so I guess I should have shot him a few more times to make sure. Then in fear of being flanked we decide to call it a night and drink our sorrows away. Grave times indeed.

(I was the other survivor)

Very frustrating and disappointing to press P and see that the people you just killed (for the second time, mind you, after they were saved due to a server crash) are sitting in the lobby...

Fun, although it would have been a lot more fun to have that gun...