Sign in to follow this  
Syntax323

My first encounter with a survivor

After a week of playing, I came across my first survivor. Was at the airstrip in Balota. Running around in search of loot, I hear shots, and suddenly see them bouncing off the wall next me in the hanger. Quickly, I run for cover taking my time, peaking out in hopes of finding the person trying to take me out.

After 10-15 minutes of waiting, I see a head emerge from a deer stand across the strip. He starts running along side the strip into the forest line. Okay, this is my chance to get away... I run out of the base into the forest. I do a big circle around the base, cross the road and see the barracks and what-not.

My eyes are peeled and moving slowly towards them in hopes of finding this person, while also zig zagging trying to avoid any contact with the zombies. I get up the entrance with the 3 gates closed. Sitting their for a few minutes, keeping a look-out, knowing this was the area he ran into.

Suddenly, he emerges from one of the barracks! He is walking towards another one, and i'm still outside the fence. I stand up take aim down my sites, and fire my Winchester right into his back. He drops like a sack of potatoes. Look up at the debug monitor, no murder. Okay so, he is still alive, probably unconscious. Now is my chance to move in for the kill. Not thinking about any of the zombies that were around me when I took the shot...they are ALL after me now. I start running. Get through the first gate, close it. Than the second gate. Whew, they can't get in their. I go to open the 3rd gate, and what do you know, the gate flings me into the fence, breaking bones and knocking me out! NO!!!

Finally my guy comes too, I bandage myself, and start crawling away, and I go out again. Finally once again I wake up, look to my right, and their he is, crouched and staring right at me! I try to fire, and nope, i'm out of ammo! He is injured too. He walks over to me, and it was like out of a movie. Stands behind me, aims, BAM. Shot me in back of the head, execution style.

Thankfully, I didn't have anything very good, so it was okay. Was pretty epic though. Not the best first encounter because it resulted in my death, but oh well. Sure was fun! :)

It took you a week to run into another player? Go play on more populated servers.

Yessir. Don't play very often. Maybe 30-45 minutes here and their. Work a lot.

Its not really that I haven't had a visual of someone, this is my first run in face to face with one. I normally avoid contact when I see someone has a bigger gun. Knowing I wouldn't stand a chance.