Sign in to follow this  
deano2213

ARMA 2 DayZ Overpoch Squad

Right now, it's just myself and a friend of mine playing on the server together but I think it would be a good idea to possibly bring in a couple more players. We play on a DayZ Overpoch Chernarus server and we are currently setting up a base. We have our own teamspeak server and we use that for primary communication. We use Central Standard Time and play usually later in the nights, after 6 PM. We're both in our twenties and we prefer to have people of the same age.

Requirements

- Teamspeak

- Microphone

- 21+ (Will Consider Others Based on Level of Maturity)

- General Understanding of Game

- Willing to Play US Servers

If you think this if for you just send me a message on here or on steam, same as forum name.

Thanks for checking us out!

Edited by deano2213
  • Like 1

would like to join you guys i have mic and teamspeak and have been playing dayz mod for a good time now. Only problem is that im 18 

I've sent you a message, we'll be in touch.

Hey I added you on steam im 18 from East US btw

Alright cool, we'll be in touch tomorrow if you're on.

Yeah, th3chineseguy we'll at least give you a shot.

Hey, I'm only 18 but im wondering if you could still give me a chance haha you guys seem perfect for what im looking for

I added you on steam as lelelel2

Sent you a steam request. Same name as on here. I'm 27, Moderate experience level. I would enjoy playing with a group. Hit me up with the teamspeak info and I'd love to help out. >^.^<

would love to join if its still active i am 18 but mature and iv played arma for most of my life i have a mic and live in canada so the server will be no issue 

Edited by shish97

OP is a new clan for the DayZ Community.  We have a Hero/Survival Role and do our best to assist friendlies.

OP is a clan of all those good people who are tired of those clans fights, of those useless clan wars. We are a clan that has no ranks, just a role to fill in game.

OP is a clan that plans to use  tactics and military style operations to  hos acquire the food, water, and supplies we need to survive. We are a full on KOS group.

Too many times do players hard work and countless hours of getting gear only for it to be gone by a coward shooting you in the back. Time to get rid of the bandits in Chernarus.

We currently are recruiting new and experienced members to join our clan. Such roles in the clan include tech, riflemen, snipers, medics.

How to join OP

First of all add me on steam

http://steamcommunit...d/bloodthirstyy  [OP] Arcana

Requirements

Rules

Always where [OP] tag in game