Sign in to follow this  
ryderlt

shotgun or sniper

I have 870 Remington with like 6 slugs mags and 7 pellets mags, 8 shells each. Also I have DMR with 6 mags in my backpack, 20 rounds each. And G17 as sidearm with 5 mags, 17 bullets each mag. But it takes so much space in my backpack so I only want to have one gun. It is so hard to decide because I like them both very much. Plus shotgun ammo is everywhere. Therefore I need your advice which one should I keep or just keep both?

wtf is this? what kind of forum community are you? full of douchebags or what? why do you even register to this forum and write sh1t? if you cant write anything good then just shut it

Wow, Angry Much? If I posted a question like this, I'd laugh my ass off to every hachet comment I got.

Your asking a question only you can answer considering you have the weapons and you truely know what you want to use.

Everyone has their preferences, so you will get Bandits saying keep the DMR, and Shotgun lovers saying keep the 870.

Still boils down to what you want. 870 is kind of rare but in the end not really and is outshined by the m1014. DMR is harder to get than a lot of other guns. Both do different things and are better with different playstyles.

Edit: Keep both, that way you don't need to compromise.One for in town, the other for killing players from a distance. Just drop all your ammo in a tent or something. You shouldn't need as much ammo as your carrying.

keep both.

I have a bizon sd for zed killing and infiltration. and a sa80 with thermal scope for the big planes and woods.

As long you have matches a hatchet a knife and 3-4 water bottles you can survive everywhere.

Lol to all of the hatchet comments. As a long time bandit (from before the bandit skin), I would recommend keeping both. My preferred loadout is a DMR and then an Assault Rifle or Silenced weapon in my bag. If you keep both guns' mags in your inventory (not your bag) then u can switch guns instantly. This way you have long-range-and-CQC options. However, i recommend replacing the shotgun with an AR or Silenced Wep. Good luck!

at last some good advices, thanks, now I know what I should really do with this gun situation. and yeah I was angry with hatchet comments, i didnt expect at that time any non joke comments

I'd suggest you to keep both, because you can manage to survive even with a fairly large amount of inventory space missing

But if you really want to get rid of one, get rid of the Remington

The DMR is perfect for mid-long range, but you can also spam the fire button in case you get caught in a CQC situation

20 rounds of .308 going down range as fast as you can pull the trigger are pretty devastating

It also depends on the type of server you prefer

With crosshairs on it's even easier to spam the DMR in close range as the crosshair will be pretty accurate for those distances

Without crosshairs you might practice a little in the editor

Sniper is always good if you have a great squad teamwork. Shotgun prob more if u solo.

wtf is this? what kind of forum community are you? full of douchebags or what? why do you even register to this forum and write sh1t? if you cant write anything good then just shut it

Dude.... your in the bandit forum. its prettymuch troll/douchebag central!

Like others have said. I keep a DMR with 5 Mags and an M4 SD with 5 mags. Both have various roles. There comes a point where you will no longer need inventory space due to being geared up. This is when all you do is hunt players and the only time you go into town is for medical supplies and ammo. This can usually be found off players as well. So carry your sniper rifle or silenced weapon in the bag.