iSmoke

I Can't See Other's Direct Chat, So they kill me

I can see side chat and communicate in side chat with others on the server i play on because it is enabled, except this broadcasts to the entire server everything we're doing and is not safe and has gotten me killed.

But when i used direct chat, i have never once been able to see someone's response. If people are asking me if im friendly, i do not see it. Within a minute, i am shot and looted. I met up with someone and they could see my Direct Chat apparantly but i could not see theirs.

Please fix this... I cannot stand gearing up to die to the first person i see only because i cannot communicate with them :(

I am facepalming the fuck out of myself right now.

The amount of people I see typing on side chat "omg why is this game broken I STILL can't load into any servers".

You -NEED- to run the beta patch. Server and clientside. The server that "has it enabled" will have it blacklisted if you don't run the beta patch =\

I can see side chat and communicate in side chat with others on the server i play on because it is enabled' date=' except this broadcasts to the entire server everything we're doing and is not safe and has gotten me killed.

But when i used direct chat, i have never once been able to see someone's response. If people are asking me if im friendly, i do not see it. Within a minute, i am shot and looted. I met up with someone and they could see my Direct Chat apparantly but i could not see theirs.

Please fix this... I cannot stand gearing up to die to the first person i see only because i cannot communicate with them :(

[/quote']

Kill or be killed... Don't blame the PKer blame your clouded sense of morality towards being friendly towards fellow man in A FUCKING VIDEO GAME WHERE YOU WONT BE PUNISHED FOR BEING THE WORLDS BIGGEST PRICK. Next time you die, just shoot the bastard before he shoots you and take his shit. Trust me if I saw you in cherno and I was bleeding and you bandaged me I would shoot you and take your shit right after you healed me and so would many others. This isnt a game for kiddies to make friends this is a game to survive anyway you can. So like I said, Don't complain you died from a stupid mistake. Learn from your mistakes and kill everyone you see that is a threat ( which is everyone )

• Like 1

i aint no kiddie and id fucking shoot u in the face by now. I dont take questions anymore. I wanna be able to use direct chat to group up with my friends reguardless u fucking prick i dont need u to go and tell me a story about how rutheless u are in this game. u dont have the answer, dont reply to my post. nuff said.

and i have the beta patch and am running it. so im facepalming myself at how dramatic u are and how ur wrong cuz its still not working.

I have the same problem....as do many others evidenced by many other posts on this issue