Sign in to follow this  
gtho1@xtra.co.nz

Loss of blood

Hi All,

Just a comment on blood loss.

I think we have all been to the point were we have lost a lot of blood to the point were we can just see through the haze of a pumping heart.

and if we have little food no blood bags it is pretty much all over.

What about bring in a more ture to life facts that if you loose alot of blood rest will slowly bring your blood count back up to the point were u can see and navigate around the map.

Just as in real life your blood will come back if you rest .

Thanks

O_Smiladon

hunting tools: hatchet, matches, knife. 800 blood per cooked steak.

as is with everything in this mod, the answer won't be in making it easier. The answer is in understanding how the game works, and putting the time and effort in to survive. Along with that comes the understanding that sometimes, you're going to die.

It's easy enough as it is to re-gain blood, and you want it to be even more easy by adding regeneration? C'mon...

Sometimes, you will die. That's that.

Hi All' date='

Just a comment on blood loss.

I think we have all been to the point were we have lost a lot of blood to the point were we can just see through the haze of a pumping heart.

and if we have little food no blood bags it is pretty much all over.

What about bring in a more ture to life facts that if you loose alot of blood rest will slowly bring your blood count back up to the point were u can see and navigate around the map.

Just as in real life your blood will come back if you rest .

Thanks

O_Smiladon

[/quote']

4k blood, ak( with a shit load of ammo might i add) ,uzi, alice pack, I became sick because i played in a server with rain and it was nighttime. I looked all over for matches for 2 days,paranoid any hit by a zed will bring me down and paranoid about other players. I finally found them! 12k blood now. It's hard, but it's doable. Just go out and find items to make food.