Sign in to follow this  
Longs

Where am I????

Finally been able to log back in, I was near Green Mountain in the woods. Now I'm in the middle of nowhere... All I can see is barren featureless terrain with hills in every direction. I still have all my stuff on me thank god. The only clue I have is that when I log in on the bottom right it says "Wilderness".

I'm assuming I might be off the map somewhere, I have a compass so all I need is a direction and I can start walking I guess lol.

Also people occasionally spawn in front of me then vanish after a few seconds, so far I've resisted the urge to bury my hatchet in the back of their heads :D

I'm afraid you're in the debug forest. Search the forum for a bearing out of that bloody place. It's either SE or SW, I can't remember which.

Its east. 2 KM's. Just walk,walk and walk

Yup heading south east. Just glad I have a compass, food and drink. Cheers for the advice guys.

Don't suppose you have any idea roughly I should end up once I get back to the map?

Like others have said, head Southeast. For how long? Who knows. My buddy and I were both at Devil's Castle last weekend. The next time we spawned we were both surrounded by hills, nowhere near one another. We each headed Southeast and my buddy made it to the forest in about 20 minutes. It took my character a little over 2 hours. Neither of us have played since then so I have no idea if we ended up near one another.

Took about 20 minutes and I ended up in the forest, it's dark but I continued through the woods and found some telephone lines. Been following those south and have found a road :) Thanks for the help guys.