Sign in to follow this  
pale1776

First Heli Kill

What was yalls?

I remember In the DayZ Fallujah Mod (God I miss that one) there were 5 Germans griefing an admins base and being all around dicks. I'm talkin they had a little bird that had the machine guns and rockets and they would strafe over people and kill them. This server you spawned with a Winchester, and I heard the Heli coming as soon as I spawned (airfield spawn ftw) it took them a second to see me. I'm looking at them and he's maybe 6 meters off the ground looking for a rotor kill I guess. I just shot 4 times randomly at him and lo and behold it says -German name here- was killed by Owen with Winchester ect ect. It flipped over and knocked out the other 4 guys, I ran up and shot them all. My first AS50 too! Lol.

They kept at it though, giving me my second. So the admin distracted them with an AK at the airfield and died, but that allowed me to get to their Huey they landed and were climbing in as I detonated a satchel screaming MURICA BITCHES. They never returned.

Tl;Dr my third day of DayZ I'm on a Fallujah map and noscope a pilot from a little bird with a Winchester then blow up their Huey in a sacrifice.

• Like 1

One flying over Elecktro. Tested out new DMR. It worked.

• Like 1

Lol not a first kill or even mine it was just funny though. Buddy of mine shot two separate pilots out of there hueys with one shot each with m14 completely by accident and bothe kills were like 10 secs apart.