Sign in to follow this  
slipperyminx

Use empty Spray cans for crafting

This idea came to me last night when visting several Loot-splosioned severs, in which there were many empty spray cans.

Making a better surpressor came to mind, as I've seen people on youtube make them out of oil filters. While there is already an improvised surpressor, this could offer more uses; lol, I guess bigger Rounds would require Butane Gas Canisters for repeated use? I can see Tools as a necessity to compelte this, like wire cutters to remove the Spray-Head and Ducttape to finish it off. Just an idea, and I don't expect it to be favored; I'm just trying to get the ball rolling.

But, I feel like there could be other good uses for them. Clearly, refilling them with spray paint won't do, even if the devs implemented buckets of paint, creating internal compression and sealing it off would be something only a factory could do.

And while I'm fine with the idea that not every item can be used in crafting, it's fun to at least consider as many options as possible before delairing something un-craftable.

• Like 1