Sign in to follow this  
carbine781 (DayZ)

Saving Vehicles in DayZ Vanilla?

Haven't run into vehicles often, but I noticed the 'save vehicle' feature has been removed.

Last time I ran into a vehicle, I hid it pretty well, came back a day later, and saw it was gone. I don't think somebody stole it, but that i didn't save it correctly, so my question is how do you save vehicles now in DayZ vanilla?

I have had no problems with vehicles disappearing. Must be a bug or the server owner wiping it? Im not sure about the server owner tools.

Haven't run into vehicles often, but I noticed the 'save vehicle' feature has been removed.

Last time I ran into a vehicle, I hid it pretty well, came back a day later, and saw it was gone. I don't think somebody stole it, but that i didn't save it correctly, so my question is how do you save vehicles now in DayZ vanilla?

They save auto.

Normally what people do in Vanilla DayZ is that they stash off the vehicles they find in their base and some of them never even touch them again. With them being able to save on their own, it sounds like in your situation that your vehicle was stolen.