Sign in to follow this  
TerribleTomato

BMB Angry Beehive

I recently read a post about BMB. I have myself a story to tell.

Our first is a helicopter spawning not in its regular spot by Vybor military base. I send one of my squad (four total) to investigate as we surround sniper hill to cover him.

My squadmate and another are immediately shot down entering the area. The surviving squadmate, Lynx and I bunker down to wait until they expose themselves to fire, and stay hidden. We see a person start to loot the bodies, and with my mosin i hold RMB and take a shot. Center mass, man down. Immediately, the server restarts. 

Lynx and I quickly join in the game, being the first to get in the game as well as three BMB members. We go prone again and wait for the enemy to rejoin. Being only BMB and us on the server (after restart), we see people roaming the area around sniper hill and where my squad was killed. Lynx fires his akm, says he may have hit one but was not sure. Immediately, the server restarts again. 

This is the start of the rivalry with BMB, knowing that they may very well have restarted the servers on purpose to either obtain Vybor spawns, or to reset loot. 

Weeks later...

We found a outpost up north that must have been BMB's, with three trucks, (two seaters). We completely destroy all the tents, throwing all the guns on the ground and switching them over to another server for our own personal stash. We nick the tents as well, and proceed to take the cars. After hiding the three cars, we notice two fresh spawns wearing absolutely no clothing north of Pustoshka. 

A member of our squad Cal moves in to converse with them. Lynx and I move into sniping positions to take them out. BANG. BANG. Both are dead. We examine the bodies. BMB. Not five minutes after, the server restarts. Our squad as well as BMB are one of the first to be in the server. I see one fresh spawn in the similar location north of Pustoshka just after restart. I take her out, and examine name. This was the same character that I had killed before restart. 

I decide that we should move out before reinforcements arrive, and Cal exclaims he has found an M4. Then he says there are not only many m4s, but numerous backpacks slyly hidden in the treeline with duped protective cases full of m4 mags and grenades. We realize that we have found their base. We drop everything we have and take everything, keeping my squad moving quick as I know they will be back.

Cal and I log first, and Lynx hangs back to protect our bodies as we log. We cheer over teamspeak over this victory, and discuss how we will take every last piece of gear they have as revenge on their clan. 

We join another server soon after, and get a message saying our characters have been reset. I join BMB's teamspeak and ask them why have they erased our characters. They simply state that admins cannot erase characters, and we have too much salt in our diets. They call us cowards for trying to log in battle, while I stay quiet even though I know Lynx watched us log out before he did himself. 

A few dayz later, I am near Pustoshka and think, i should join BMB to get some gear. I leave my gun and backpack on the ground, pistol in vest and log into BMB. After running into the strip where they have their gear, I am quickly mowed down by surprise mosin fire, and recieve multiple friend requests at once.

I friend one with BMB in his steam id. I ask how is he. He says he wants me to know that it was their clan who shot me. We talk tense chop, and respectably go our own way. 

After this event, I decided whatever the case may be, that I nor my squad would be joining BMB's server again. 

Thoughts?

-TT

I have the video of you guys at the treeline getting mowed down. I'm the sniper/spotter of the team. Most players if not all are dead or I give their positions away before they even reach the base. Veresnik is a death trap to anyone who decides to venture up there. Also, you have no idea how many squads we have wiped up at the military base, the (OG) clan was banned last night for using ESP to know our location, even then we have killed them off every time they have attacked. all that gear you guys found on that treeline was fair game from all the players who have been killed off and looted. But anyways, You guys should come around again, I'll post the link tomorrow morning to the video of you guys getting destroyed at the treeline, next time don't log off while getting shot at :p

Edited by ElFoXxX

Link me? Tomorrow morning has passed

I have the video of you guys at the treeline getting mowed down. I'm the sniper/spotter of the team. Most players if not all are dead or I give their positions away before they even reach the base. Veresnik is a death trap to anyone who decides to venture up there. Also, you have no idea how many squads we have wiped up at the military base, the (OG) clan was banned last night for using ESP to know our location, even then we have killed them off every time they have attacked. all that gear you guys found on that treeline was fair game from all the players who have been killed off and looted. But anyways, You guys should come around again, I'll post the link tomorrow morning to the video of you guys getting destroyed at the treeline, next time don't log off while getting shot at :P