Sign in to follow this  
pesard

No sound ( steam user )

i dont know why but since i must run game from beta patch shortcut when in game i dont hear any sound from my game dont know why since 1.7.1 now 1.7.5 still no sound try to use search around here but appear only user get this problem but no one has a solution to fix this

please help me

right now am really boring playing without a sound must open a music to cover it it not fit at all

like an old thread only user have post they problem i dont see someone have any solution that can fix this

Try running the steam ''file checking'' thing(i have no ideea how that is called lol:P). So it can check if you have audios missing.

Make sure your sound drivers are up to date.

Make sure your sound is on(lol:P).

Make sure you have sound turned on in options.

If none of these resolved the problem....well there is only one thing left to do....I have no ideea.

Try running the steam ''file checking'' thing(i have no ideea how that is called lol:P). So it can check if you have audios missing.

Make sure your sound drivers are up to date.

Make sure your sound is on(lol:P).

Make sure you have sound turned on in options.

If none of these resolved the problem....well there is only one thing left to do....I have no ideea.

dude thank for the answer but it not work at all

but finally..... holy cow i finally found issue i dont know why but it look like this first i dont see arma cuz the game not running when am check but this time i try to random checking and finally......

1341302123_0.66936600.jpg

am pretty sure am not mess with that option in control panel dont know why like this but btw

am so happy my sound it back now :D

haha made me lol at what had happend!!! i get it sometimes too luckily not with this game. its team speak. when u talk on the mic/someone talks it mutes some apps.. but not others??