dtkreten

Problem regarding walk/jog/sprint

Ok so this thing is driving me nuts and it happens pretty often. Sometimes for an unknown reason my character gets "stuck" to a walk/jog speed and he simply refuses to slow down/speed up. Its like i cannot toggle walk/run anymore for some odd reason. I "can" solve it by some rather crazy keyboard bashing of forward/crouch and some other keys but if it happens while i'm in the middle of zombies then i'm pretty much dead. The problem fixes when i rejoin the server. One more thing, i can always sprint.

Does anyone have the same issue? Does anyone know any possible ways to fix it?

If you click your RB on your mouse when you have no weapons equiped sometimes your character will be stuck in that mode. Just simply click the RB again and boom problem solved.

You can do it too, if you accidentally double press Q or E (for lean) even tho there is no lean animation when you have no weapon, you will still suffer the speed penalty.

I'm having this problem too, and none of the fixes seem to work. Even when I restart the game it's still bugged. I try double tapping shift and that doesn't do anything, either:(

I get this sometimes, it's especially annoying if you're surrounded by zombies, but a good fix is just press prone. You do a sprinting leap to the floor giving you full control of your character again. - Again it can be deadly in encounters as the animation leaves you open for about 3-4 seconds.

You can also double tap left shift

Did you even read the posts above, namely the OP?