SmokingAshGaming

SmokingAshGaming Overpoch

SmokingAshGaming Server

SmokingAsh offers unlimited hours of action, enjoyment, teamwork, and much more. Our dedicated Overpoch server has many features and resourceful admins that are always able to help in any situation. SmokingAsh's personal scriptors update the server with the latest plugins the Dayz community enjoys. Down below is a list of the features, server information, and many fun moments on the server. To join the overpoch server, use Dayz commander, or DayzLauncher and search for Smoking Ash Overpoch (162.248.89.229:2302). Feel free to connect to the teamspeak and ask about the server, the admins and players would love to explain more details!

Our Features include:

- Self Blood Bag

- Vehicle Tow/ Lift

- Auto Refuel

- Mining, Gem trading, Drugs

- Name Tags

- Halo Spawn

- Trade all from vehicle

- Capital Lennon Custom city

- Custom loot tables

- Russian drones

- Furniture system

- Roaming Vehicle AI

- AI Missions

- Skullisty AI

- Indestructible Bases

- Indestructible Locked Vehicles

- No Building Maintenance

- And Much More!

Servers Available:

Chernarus Overpoch: 162.248.89.229:2302

Namalsk PVP: 

Teamspeak: smokingash.typefrag.com

Trader Cities

Trader City Stary: God mode, however players can steal kill outside of the zone, and camp outside of the trader.

Trader city Klen:  God mode, however players can steal kill outside of the zone, and camp outside of the trader.

Trader City Bash: God mode, however players can steal kill outside of the zone, and camp outside of the trader.

Capitol Lennon: No god mode, AI present.

Capitol Lennon:

Capitol Lennon is located on the north eastern side of the map, every trader is present. However, Lennon does not have god mode and is guarded by 2-4 AI. Also, a new feature called "sell from vehicle" is located in capitol Lennon as well. Sell from vehicle lets any player sell all of their items in their vehicle in an instant. This saves hours of boring trading. But, is it worth the risk?

Base Building:

Bases are Indestructible, and there is not a maintenance fee. Base building rules are very lenient. However, players may not build bases one thousand meters from a trader, or in very high loot areas. Green mountain, Devils Castle and major towns are able to be built on.

Humanity Rewards:

SmokingAsh offers rewards for either being a hardcore bandit, or a friendly hero. Each reward requires a certain humanity, some of the rewards are lockboxes, russian heli drone,  and a Ka-60.

Teamspeak:

Every dedicated player, or group can receive a personal teamspeak channel on the SmokingAsh teamspeak ( smokingash.typefrag.com)

Admins are on our Teamspeak 24/7 to help out when needed.

Fun Moments:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnfCVlCq710

Edited by SmokingAshGaming

Hello,

To everyone concidering this server i would suggest you avoid it, or atleast live in the US. Today i was banned after a hacker took the Dayz server down. I had been playing on the server for about 1.5 hours with my clanmates and the server was hacked, it took some time for it to get back up and thats when i saw i was banned. My two clanmates were not banned as i found out later because they live in the US. I went on their TS to query this and was subsequently banned after what they describe as them been having problems with foreign hackers, without getting a chance to even defend myself. Now i am Swedish living in Norway, i have been gaming for 12+ years and dayz since almost the beginning, i have had and do to this day have my own servers in Dayz. First of all i want to mention one of the first things you asked me: if im the guy from "Poland of whatever?" to which i responded: Norway, which is when all the foreign hackers issue came up and that you were considering not letting foreigners play on your server, now first off you need to learn some geography, yes the two countries are not all that far from each other but the people are very much different in culture, second off all, this is just blatant racism. I only wish i recorded our onesided conversation or racist rant from your side as i would put it, but this is not something i was expecting, and frankly i am shocked.

I urge you to present evidence of my hacking your server but as you said "there were two of you on the server so i just got rid of both of you"(to clarify he meant two foreigners) so i guess thats not gonna be possible.

I also urge you to contact me, because i would love to educate you about the rest of the world.

Thanks

Stefan

(On a sidenote i have tried to stay within the community rules and i mean no trouble to the Dayz staff)