ANZACSR

ANZAC Search and Rescue

Hey All,

Currently throwing around the idea of setting up a group of like minded players who want to help out other survivors in need with medical supplies, food and water.

This group will predominatly be for the Australian and New Zealand servers, although willing to go on to US and EU servers if our ping allows it.

I have set up a website at http://anzacsr.enjin.com/ so if you are interested drop over and sign up.

Everything is still being put together so if you think you would like to be a part of the core team to a group like this please don't hesitate to contact me.

Hey guys I was in Cherno i shot one of your clan members -=ANZAC=- Conner I mistook him for one of the players on top of the grain silos in Cherno who had killed me and my two mates i snipered two of them with a DMR I found, and went up to take the rest down, on the way down Conner was logging in he was ghillied and I just shot him in the head.

I looted his M249 and i want to give it back to you guys as i feel bad! I did not want to kill friendly players it was not my intention but given the situation im sure you can understand the circustances.

This is not a trap and you guys seem far better equiped then me and my friends to even lay a trap if it were.

Sorry again please reply back if you do want your gun back.

Edited by hellzsupernova