Sign in to follow this  
halo.2@hotmail.co.uk

Invisible Shock Status

Date/Time: 23:25GMT 01/07/2012

What happened: Been shocked and waited it out. Status ailment disappears. Log out, log in, and incapacitated for 5min. Happens EVERY time i log out/in.

Unplayable.

Where you were: Cherno nr the train tracks running through the centre of the town

What you were doing: fighting a zombie

Timeline of events before/after error: Got shocked by a zombie horde earlier. waited shock out. met up with friends at the fire station. Logged out to eat food (no shock icon), logged in and was down for 5min. Ventured out of the fire station to loot a player we shot. Zombie attacks and im bleeding with broken leg. NO SHOCK. Log back in when my friends are near so they can heal/morphine me. KNOCKED OUT AGAIN. Entire timeline is around 25min of play.

I've seen 2 guys i use to play with this happen to them allot. They use to DC while fighting zombies or players allot. I would guess it has something to do with logging out allot while fighting zombies. Fact is why did you log fighting a zombie?

Yeah, if you log out from a server and rejoin too quickly it gives you a 3-5min unconscious period to prevent people from logging out from firefights and coming back in and killing the enemy shooter. Just try and hop servers with your mates next time you have to go eat, but as for logging out with a broken leg and bleeding out, that's exploitation and is bannable on some servers now. So, watch where you post this stuff.

I started to get this along with a mate after we crashed our bus, I'm not sure what's happening... pain symbol popped up briefly for me. We disconnected soon after fixing our wheels and when we reconnected we got this. Sounds like some sort of exploit patch-up attempt gone wrong in me and my friends case... great stuff.

I'm just hoping this fixes itself soon, this just happened less than half an hour ago.

EDIT: Server restarted and the problem is gone, wasn't present on any other servers either.

lol, dc'ing while being attacked by a Zombie. What shame. Man up. I swear, I saw 3 people log out once ONE zombie got agrod by them. 1 zombie vs 3 guys. FTL!!

lol' date=' dc'ing while being attacked by a Zombie. What shame. Man up. I swear, I saw 3 people log out once ONE zombie got agrod by them. 1 zombie vs 3 guys. FTL!!

[/quote']

probably because if they shot the zombie 10 more would spawn in endless waves lol

This happens to me a lot for some reason. I never combat log, and I never log with the shock symbol; I found it stopped happening after I got to the point where I didn't have to sprint everywhere.

Before I met up with my friend we spent forever trying to meet up, couple hours of sprinting across the coast(with no zombie encounters). I found that every time we had to log out to do something and came back 10 mins or an hour later, I'd have that 5 minute shock timer