Sign in to follow this  
Sven Shepherd

My disease ideas

Scurvy

Over an amount of time of not having sufficient vitamin C, your character can develop scurvy, the symptoms being lethargy (your character slows down and after running for too long sits down and whines about being tired) and bone pain (your character falls over and complains about his joints hurting and asks fellow survivor's to rub lotion on it)

Diabetes

After drinking too much coke/pepsi your character gets diabetes, if you continue to drink coke after you develop diabetes it will get worse, and eventually you will be forced to cut your foot off with a hacksaw (if you don't you'll die)

Aids

pretty self explanatory, if you take too many morphine syringes you have a chance of using a dirty needle and contracting aids (also possible mini-game to add homoerotic sexual relations to the game)

Error 404: Funny not found

Quoted for lack of a better comment.

(Idea not supported by me)

Error 404: Funny not found

okay new idea' date=' stay with me on this one

[b']Depression

After being insulted too much by players/members on the forum your character ingame can develop depression, the symptons of depression are as follow

*Sitting around listening to my chemical romance

*character will occasionally break into tears for no reason forcing you to make excuses about various objects and dust particles in your eyes

*Eventually character will become suicidal and put a gun to his head, it will then force you into a quick-time event (Tap A over and over to stop him)

I like the sound of that idea, Rocket should really look into these ideas of new diseases. After 10 months in development, hopefully it will be worth the wait.