Sign in to follow this  
BlackRaiDe

1sh Jule 2012. Unexpected jump

new players = more bandits and more kills.

Nice way to keep track of things...Yea New players or OLD players getting bored of getting new gear and being good :)

Look again, that's not an appropriate Unique Players to Murders Ratio for your claim. Try actually reading the graph next time?

Look again' date=' that's not an appropriate Unique Players to Murders Ratio for your claim. Try actually reading the graph next time?

[/quote']

I'm sorry for being illiterate. I assumed since the murder line is always rising, and is only affected by the unique players line, that new players was the cause. The murder rate only slows down when the number of unique players slows down, and the rate of increase rises when the number of unique players does. I must be missing something. Can you explain to me how to read the graph? I find correlations, but I guess thats the wrong method.

I recently got back into the game as well.

There is still much work to be done, especially if they ever intend to release a DayZ as a standalone game.

But I;ve got to say that having players start off with nothing, and limiting the weapon spawns is a golden change.

I hope they limit it a bit more, especially the food/drink spawns. I usually walk around with a half a steakhouse, and a container of canned food . I'm never even close to starving.

But they're going in the right direction.

Just need some more stuff to do.

I don;t like the barbed wire spam though.