Sign in to follow this  
loco88

Looking for a Clan/Players

Hello all

So as mentioned on my Youtube video what im looking to do is setup this post to help clans find new players and players find a group. For those of you not from my channel checkout - https://www.youtube.com/user/Loco88Admin.

I basically decided to do this as i realise alot of you are looking for like minded people to group with and clans need new players but its difficult to recruit on the server you play. Here hopefully we can help everyone.

All you need to do below is 1. If your a clan looking for players put a clan advertisement down below, this should include a general overview about your clan, what games the clan play, what server/mod you play for dayz, requirements of joining and also any other information you require from applicants. 2. If your a player looking for a clan fill out the information below, if there is a specific clan who has advertised that your interested in either message them directly or on your application at the top insert which clan your applying for. 

Best of look to all of you, i hope you find like managed people to play with

Application

Clan applying for? (If there isnt a specific clan your applying for just put NA)

First Name -

Ingame Name - 

Age - 

Location - 

How long playing Arma 2 -

Do you own Arma 3 - If yes how long have you played -

How Active Are you -

Where do you currently play (Community & Server/Map) - 

Have you played in a clan before? If yes what was the clan name and where did you play ? 

Name 3 strengths you have in Arma 2 - 

Name 1 weakness you have in Arma 2 - 

How would you rate yourself as a player 1 – 5? 5 being excellent & 1 being poor. Provide reason for the answer

What can you bring to the clan and why should you be selected?

Everyone applying to a clan should fill out this information as it may help clan leaders select appropriate people and increase your chances of joining one.

Good luck everyone