Mullraugh

[Discovery] Largest Mass Grave to Date.

A Grim Discovery.

Throughout my travels in Chernarus, unfortunately, Mass Graves are a common sight if you know where to look. However, the mass grave in this video is by far the largest one I've seen to date. Whether or not it links to Green Mountain is to be soon determined as more evidence presents itself...

Edited by mullraugh
  • Like 12

Nice editing with the camera style. What threw me off a bit was the camera zooming in at the beginning with your view zooming in as well ( 0:04 )

I want to throw in a good idea. Perhaps with that style, you could make a movie similar to "Quarantine" but as a DayZ edition ;)

Edited by TIC321

Nice editing with the camera style. What threw me off a bit was the camera zooming in at the beginning with your view zooming in as well ( 0:04 )

I want to throw in a good idea. Perhaps with that style, you could make a movie similar to "Quarantine" but as a DayZ edition ;)

Already been thought of. This video was just a tester to see if I could actually do it... hehe.

• Like 1

Already been thought of. This video was just a tester to see if I could actually do it... hehe.

Can't wait until that comes out :) I'll definitely watch it