Sign in to follow this  
giiwedin@live.com

um mouse wheel glitched or not working randomly now???

so ya for some reason now today when i play when i scroll with my mouse wheel and hit it in to do any action in the game and it wont let me switch guns open doors... donno wth is going on with it like i said this just randomly started happening and i also went to controls and hit default and stilll nothing, if anyone knows how to fix this i would be greatly appreciative!

so does anyone know if there is a setting or a key i may have hit that would lock or disable to feature from letting me click my mouse wheel in? this is def a big problem and wont even play this without fixing this, cant tell you how frustrating it is to be running from zombies and try and either shut a door or try and climb a ladder and cant do it as fast then get smacked once and start bleeding...

just did a clean reinstall of everything and the mouse wheel still wont work when i click it in...

My problem is the mouse wheel wont scroll. The only temporary fix is to alt tab and then the mouse wheel will work for 15min.

Have had similar happen, more&more lately. Guns not being able to reload, no choice between run/walk/sprint and other weird lameness.

My Conspiracy-Senses are through tha roof on this one! :o