Sign in to follow this  
goodfellas2

The cutest thing ever.

So im a very friendly guy in dayz, i always try to interact with every player i see unless they have like military gear and have their gun out ready to shoot. But i travel around and whenever i meet someone i try to help them howhever i can, this gets me killed sometimes but its more fun than KOS. About 40% of the people i talk too are actually friendly and i talk to them and we trade or i give them supplies vice versa, then there is the bunch of players i call the cute players (sounds wierd i know) they are the players who are fresh spawns and when i ask them if they need something they dont respond and immediately try to knock me out with no success because i have head protection on all the time if i can, sometimes i just run around while they chase me, if they stop chasing me i leave em but if after a few minutes they are still chasing me i try to break there legs and leave them to rot.

What is a wierd nickname you have given to a certain type of player??? 

• Like 1

I don't know if it's a 'nickname' as such, but I was called a player 'homo Dean' when he knocked me out and then did the following.

SMACK, I'm out cold.
Wake up and I have been handcuffed and he kneeling in front of me.
SMACK, Out again
Wake up and he is infront of me but with no pants
SMACK
Wake up, I have no pants and he is infront of me
SMACK
Wake up and we are both in just underwear
SMACK
Tea-bagging...

He was the Dean character so 'Homo Dean'