So, I joined a group yesterday because I'm trying to find some decent players to run with. I entered the ts and joined a group of active players. Apparently I joined at the right time. I caught them in the middle of duping mp5s, mags and ammo. This pissed me off. I've had my current char for over a week. Hours upon hours of running around trying my damndest to survive and find the gear I much needed. It was only 2 days ago that I came across a pristine mp5 [with a loaded mag right beside it, believe it or not!] That accomplishment feels like nothing knowing that their are large groups of players running around finding these rare items once and then just duping them 10 times to fully arm their group. What is the point of playing the game right if it means wasting 20+ hours gathering, only to run into a gang of dupers who want to take my hard work and exploit it for their own good? It's giving an unfair advantage to these groups and ruining the integrity of the game.

• Like 1

So, I joined a group yesterday because I'm trying to find some decent players to run with. I entered the ts and joined a group of active players. Apparently I joined at the right time. I caught them in the middle of duping mp5s, mags and ammo. This pissed me off. I've had my current char for over a week. Hours upon hours of running around trying my damndest to survive and find the gear I much needed. It was only 2 days ago that I came across a pristine mp5 [with a loaded mag right beside it, believe it or not!] That accomplishment feels like nothing knowing that their are large groups of players running around finding these rare items once and then just duping them 10 times to fully arm their group. What is the point of playing the game right if it means wasting 20+ hours gathering, only to run into a gang of dupers who want to take my hard work and exploit it for their own good? It's giving an unfair advantage to these groups and ruining the integrity of the game.

pretty funny because of how common mp5s are now. clearly a bunch of baddies. 

noobclans are always going to be part of the game. these are the same guys you see streamers killing in droves. 

you should buddy up to them and hope you find a landmine or grenade to throw into them when they're duping in their camp. 

or just headshot them all.

or get them banned if you have evidence. you can have so much fun with these idiots. they have 4/5hk spray weapons. just find an AKM and spray them back with 1/2hk. 

Edited by Wookieenoob
  • Like 1

If there is a dupe it will be found. it will be used. no matter what the game is. Welcome my friend to the world of video games!