Sign in to follow this  
TheWizard14

Went from a defenseless freshspawn to a survivor with gear

I spawned in to the usual area: the "Three Valleys". I immediately went looting house to house, but I didn't find much. As I traveled inland up the hills, I came across that construction site/garage thing. What I found there was actually pretty good. I got a stick-weapon thing, some ammo, found a PSO-1 scope, and a vest to carry items. BUT THEN A BITCH GRANDPA ZOMBIE COMES AND FUCKS ME UP WHICH ENDS UP KILLING ME.

I swear to god, these zombies are so unfair right now. They can bitch slap you 6 times in one second while you have to struggle to even get one hit on them in that same time slot.

bn7tJ98.jpg

Anyway, I spawned at three valleys again, and came back to the place I died. This time I grabbed whatever I needed and ran out of there totally ignoring any zombie contact (by now my old body despawned).

I continued to follow the general pathway up to NWAF while looting houses and police stations. I could not find a single weapon or backpack on the way. Luckily I found a bag of rice and I managed to survive off of that the entire trip north west. I had to continually stuff myself full of water every time I found a well to ensure I didn't die.

Eventually I made it to the North Western airfield where I looted the place. I found a CR527 and .357 Magnum at the military tents which I could finally use my ammo with that I had collected. After that I ran down to the Vybor military base finding nothing but a AK stock. The static helicrash behind the hill contained a backpack though. At the end of the day I had a pretty good survivor.

4baBf4q.jpg

Edited by TheWizard14

Don't forget to check derelict military trucks,train stations and gate shacks. I see backpacks spawn more often in those places on .55.