Sign in to follow this  
ihax

**[Official] US 217 Dallas Server Discussion Thread**

DaYZ - US217 Dallas (v1.7.2.4/Beta 95389) [REGULAR][GMT-8] dayzmod.com - Hosted By Host Altitude

Nameplates: On

Crosshairs: On

3rd Person: On

Map: On

I run the US 217 Dallas 50 slot server.

Just making a quick thread for anybody that has any Issues, problems, needs help, or just wants to discuss anything about the server.

Will be making a clan soon and making this our home server.

Also might add a public TS3 server with locked rooms for our clan/group and open rooms for the public to use to join to help group up in game or just chat.

Depending on how large the clan gets or if the server is constantly full, will add another server and open up a website dedicated to the community and clan.

I try to do a restart every 8 hours, I always let the server know 20 minutes before hand.

If you would like to donate, ANY amount will be towards the server's monthly bill, new servers, teamspeak server, and eventually a website.

Please donate to support the server. =]

https://www.paypal.c...d=GCDNQZ79ANAVC

Edited by iHax
  • Like 1

Server was updated to DayZ 1.7.2 and Beta 94444 is required to play on this server.

If you would like to donate, ANY amount will be towards the server's monthly bill, new servers, teamspeak server, and eventually a website.

Please donate to support the server. =]

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=GCDNQZ79ANAVC

Restarting server because of a few people saying their tents/vehicles disappeared. Hoping the restart will fix this issue. Unless its bugged from 1.7.2. Will be back up in a few seconds.

If anybody knows about restart scripts let me know thanks =]

That way I don't have to restart the server every 8-10 hours haha

Hello. Me and my friends are going to start playing on your server and bulid an acampment. Hopefully our tents will not disappear like in the other servers!! I'll give you a feedback about the server soon!! Thanks.

If anybody knows about restart scripts let me know thanks =]

That way I don't have to restart the server every 8-10 hours haha

Firedaemon.

Not sure if you own the box or what your setup is, or whether or not the mod/hive thing works with it, back when I used to run game servers I would always use Firedaemon to start/stop/restart/schedule processes.

Hello. Me and my friends are going to start playing on your server and bulid an acampment. Hopefully our tents will not disappear like in the other servers!! I'll give you a feedback about the server soon!! Thanks.

Heyy let me know how it goes! I usually restart the server a second time if the first server restart doesn't show people's tents/vehicles.

Firedaemon.

Not sure if you own the box or what your setup is, or whether or not the mod/hive thing works with it, back when I used to run game servers I would always use Firedaemon to start/stop/restart/schedule processes.

Is that a paid program?

Well, I've been trying to solve this problem all these days , and I coudln't solve it. Everytime I try to connect in your server ( US Dallas 217 ) It just says ''Wait For Host'' and it won't load anything else.

Haven't updated this thread for a while. But Server is running 1.7.2.4 and Beta 95389.

Also turned on a setting so you can see yourself on the map. =]

I wrote you a PM, but after that i saw this thread so:

Your server is "creating" since yesterday :( And could you please also tell us the version it is running?

Hacker was on this server yesterday (19/08/12), teleporting and scripting weapons in. Name was Nathan.