Lurthri

My first backstab

Scavanging for loot in elektro, I heard gun shots in the distance. Makarov. I ignored it knowing that it was still a distance away.

Few minutes later, more gun shots. This time accompanied with zombies chasing a guy. I ran to him to help him. I used up most of my makarov ammo. By the time the zombies were dead I had 2 bullets left. I looked at the guy and instantly envied his CZ. I thought quickly. My solution: shoot him in the back of the head and take that beautiful rifle.

I followed him on the hills of elektro. East, toward the factory. A hopper followed us. I tried to get him to aim it, so I could aim at the back of his dome and fire. No luck. I ended up shooting one bullet in to the zombie.

1 round left.

We continued east and then north following the path next to the factory. I spot 3 zombies by a shed. He alerted 1 and I knew this was my chance. Zombie approached. I readied my makarov. 1 clean bullet through the back of his head. He didn't even see it coming.

The zombie... It was still alive (or undead).

The guy didn't kill it when I killed him. No bullets. I backed up a bit and realized he wasn't concerned about me. He was too busy eatin the flesh of my victim. I walked up to the dead body, grabbed makarov ammo and shot the zombie in a hurry.

It was done. I have a beautiful CZ now (which I later use with my group as a sniper which lead to a couple of murders).

Sadly, I die hours later for trying to cover a group memebr going up a ladder in cherno after seeing him bring chased by a horde.