[AG] or [AG-1] please avoid server with these players, they just nuked Dallas 1. Also do not currently join Dallas 1 as you will die immediatley joining, they just seem to "teleport" to you and start killing you. Not saying this because I was killed once. I was killed when joining, then I respawned at Kamenka, died. Spawned at Elektro, died. One last time at Balota, died. Avoid if possible!

Lost it all, but oh well. Time to start fresh!

You have no proof so nothing will happen (seems it never does anyway), yet I have had similar experiences with Dallas 1 and the AG clan. You can normally find 6-7 of them in their server in the wee hours of the morning flying choppers around.

Yeah, I was only giving a fair warning to other players. I hate to see someone work hard at earning things in a game just to lose them to some low life hacking clan.

there was a hacker recently who was known to teleport to people killing basically the entire server what makes you think it was [AG] or [AG-1]?

Ya my group of friends had alot of issues with the [AG] clan. We killed 4 of them when there was only 4 of them on and 30sec after killing them, they teleported beside us with all their gear and killed us and gave our models the models of white survivors with only a flashlight. Then proceeded to restart the server promptly afterwards so we couldnt have a chance of getting our gear back, even though they deleted it and modified out dead body models. This was about 2/3 weeks ago. Server is blacklisted on our side.