aussiestig

Australian looking for group/clan

Hey guys,

Been playing with mates up until recently as most have grown bored of the game, and I'm left with no one to play with. I've attempted to go solo, but ended up losing my MA43 and a CZ550 also to a group of bandits south of NE airfield (LOLSKE, I saw your name pop up in direct chat, I'll find you some day).

I'm reluctant to play by myself now as it's a lot harder and I don't like putting in effort for nothing.

I'd like to join a group or a clan (Australian/NZ due to timezone). Alternatively if there are several Australians out there looking to join forces, then we could start a group up ourselves.

I'm 17 btw, would prefer if you have a mic (I trust people with mics more, and it makes shit so much easier).

Cheers

Hey man im looking for someone to play with as well preferably a group but if you wanna add me on steam here is me shit name tc2319

Hey man im looking for someone to play with as well preferably a group but if you wanna add me on steam here is me shit name tc2319

Don't worry bro, "AussieStig117" is mine. Came up with it when I was 12 and played Halo, just can't be assed coming up with a new one.

Hopefully we could round a few people on here to get a group going.

I'll join :) . I'm 16 and I am bored of playing by myself and I want to kills peoples :)

I am bored of playing by myself

LOL im never bored of playing by myself :P

I'll join :) . I'm 16 and I am bored of playing by myself and I want to kills peoples :)

I am bored of playing by myself

LOL im never bored of playing by myself :P

Sweet. Got a skype or steam name I can add you on?

i hope no double double double agents try to join.

I would be very interested in joining a clan of people I know are friendly, only started playing this week so I'm still learning.

Would be good to have some mates to play with, I'm 17 as well ironically. live up in fnq. Been playing solo so far, had a lee enfield and some other decent gear but went up north along the coast and got fucked up. Still learning. Add me on skype Stig, I pm'd you.

If you're cool with me joining my Skype is pretorian1171 and steam is Pretorian117