We are a group of about 10-12 people that play together. We managed to locate several vehicles, this concludes a ural, vs9, offroad and uaz. Apparently we have been going back and forth with some people here with them stealing our vehicles and us finding them and taking them back. Which im not complaining about its part of the game and gives us an objective. However the problem is quickly after the first time around it was obvious they were running scripts to locate all the vehicles. The first time it we found the vehicles the 2nd or 3rd day after they were stolen and it was by pure coincidence. The next day the vehicles were stolen again. First thing that crossed our mind "wow someone else found our vehicles", a week later we ended up finding our ural again along with our uaz and some atv's but we could only take the ural and uaz back. This was 4 days ago, we scoured the whole map to find these vehicles and finally managed to find them off the map in the debug forest west of kamenka, we were psyched and we knew at this point that they are scripters since they could easily locate our vehicles.

This is where the interesting part comes in, the reason we found the vehicles is because we seen our offroad roaming around balota we chased them once with the slug bus and they got away due to speed. Our buddy that we were going to pick up by balota ended up having to wait for us since we needed gas and regroup at our base camp. He ended spotting the offroad by balota again, and they were heading west which is why we went west of kamenka to look for our vehicles and boom we found them. This was awesome, however after spending 1 and a half hours regrouping and relocating, they end up finding our new camp site while we were there. We went north east, all the way by the ocean and far up north that it was about 500m past the map where the textures end. When we start heading up the hill they roll up with the bus we left behind, which didnt have any tires on it when we left their camp since we blew them off and that means all of them, we also checked the gear in the bus and they did not have wheels in the bus.

Based on how far the distance was between their camp and our camp (complete opposite side of the map west -> east and south -> north) there is no way they could have made it there. Unless they got into their bus and headed straight for our location, so even in the best case scenario where they did not teleport their bus with all their players by us (and there were 5 of them attacking us) They would have to jump into their bus immediately after we left their camp and head straight for us, they did not even bother looking around they simply knew where we were and when we became stationary it gave them the time to roll up on us and wipe us out.

Also i dont know if this gun is legitimately in the game but there was a svd camo inside the offroad, personally i never picked up one of these guns in dayz so it could have been spawned in by them.

My deductions go as far as this if you guys can look into the logs more to find out what happened that would be great, i got killed in this process and im pretty ticked off because i had some really nice gear and its gear i earned. I had a dmr, silenced m9, nvg's, range finder, gps, and thats the main rare stuff, lots of other stuff on the side i had a mountain dew bottle and other stuff that you can find easily.

PS: the distance between their camp and us if u draw a straight line is 21.6 KM.

Im gonna provide a screen shot with the people in the server, taking into consideration that there were 5 of them who attacked us and the players listed below who were in our group, at the time we were playing at best 1 or 2 of them were not part of this scripter group.

our players:

Azur

lilchronic

JeT

VALs BEAST

Syaticus

Chronic

Nazsgul

Washington

I dont believe FillaRealla was part of the group but i believe fermi is a definite based on seeing him in the server when our vehicles would dissapear.

Server we played on: US23

time: 10 - 20 minutes before this post

Are we HSZ members really that much of a threat to you? One of us has already been falsely banned, if he can't appeal it I'll be buying him a new copy of ArmA, but now you want to call us scripters?

Man we get a lot of hate off the people we screw over, lol. Don't hate, we're all legit. We're constantly running all over, I myself just came across 5 different vehicles, it's not hard to find them with the way Dayz has it's graphic limitations set up.

Shit all you have to do is be so far away so grass and such doesn't show up and then look around, everything sticks out plan as day. If we found you and screwed you over don't get butt hurt. I've lost top tier shit multiple times, you don't see me raging on the forums about scripters and hackers.

YEA!! I am with those guys and proud of it...

this isn't our first fan club and I hope it's not the last.

WE SEARCH AND WE FIND YOUR SHIT... it's what we do.

may take days or only a few hours but we will find everything and anything...

Do we scripting? you wish.

do we love haters? hell yea we do...

Remember if ya see HSZ in a server you are in you better watch your shit.

Love, Filla

It was fun killing you guys and getting our vehicles back. Have fun searching again. -Chronic-

I'm on day 22 and over 100 hours on this character. I LOVE THIS GAME!

Oh and someone is definitely hacking on us23 to find vehicles. It may not be you HSZ guys. We have no idea who it is but we will find out sooner or later.

Tomorrow we're going on a hunt! US23 players beware! Chronic and his crew are rolling through!