terex

US40 and =7Cav= Server Offline after Admin + Clan Member Killed

You went left' date=' I went right. I hid behind a house for a good 5 minutes and healed up after killing zombies with M9SD. Make those shots count next time and you wont have to shut your server off. :)

[/quote']

Yeah... you guys keep making up new shit each post you make. First you claim you were kicked for ping, now you claim you were IN the server and healing behind a house. I was watching the player list, and Beaver saw you disconnect. I'm done arguing with you, and as Beaver said, the issue is pretty much resolved unless devs want to look into this/get more info.

in the end you and your buddy got killed and closed your server so nobody could steal your car, i dont give a fuck that the beaver was protecting his fucking wood he fucked that tree up that tree will never have a normal life again after all those bullets that entered its sly bark covered body

i love you

Is it me or do we hear "I found the hacked gun on a body" quite a bit?

Seems the hackers die a lot and only innocent players are getting caught with hacked weapons.

OR

Maybe some douche bags need to come up with a better excuse for having a weapon hacked into the mod.

All those people that claim they found the gun and didn't hack them, yah they are all banned or did you not get that memo?

are these guys banned? NO!

OMG THEY ARE NOT BANNED?! THEY STILL ARE HACKERS!!!! FUCK LOGIC!

i found a scar on a man body! so you say im a 100% proven hacker because fuck logic we dont need it!

@goat

Lets use your logic =3 this will be fun.

You had a Jeep your hacked it in i want a DEV to take your server away.

You came back on a bike within several minutes... a ride that would take more then that you spawned yourself need a bike. DEVs REMEBER THIS IS GOAT LOGIC.

But seriously your server regularly runs over well over 30 people for hours on end. Yet you happen to die, respawn once, and find a bike hidden at the exact spawn you spawn at? a spawn many people have spawned at throughout the day and none of them found this magic invisible bike? Does anyone else this this is suspicious? oh wait everyone who is not a 7th does. 7ths dont think, they know.

Is it me or do we hear "I found the hacked gun on a body" quite a bit?

Seems the hackers die a lot and only innocent players are getting caught with hacked weapons.

OR

Maybe some douche bags need to come up with a better excuse for having a weapon hacked into the mod.

All those people that claim they found the gun and didn't hack them' date=' yah they are all banned or did you not get that memo?

are these guys banned? NO!

OMG THEY ARE NOT BANNED?! THEY STILL ARE HACKERS!!!! FUCK LOGIC!

i found a scar on a man body! so you say im a 100% proven hacker because fuck logic we dont need it!

@goat

Lets use your logic =3 this will be fun.

You had a Jeep your hacked it in i want a DEV to take your server away.

You came back on a bike within several minutes... a ride that would take more then that you spawned yourself need a bike. DEVs REMEBER THIS IS GOAT LOGIC.

But seriously your server regularly runs over well over 30 people for hours on end. Yet you happen to die, respawn once, and find a bike hidden at the exact spawn you spawn at? a spawn many people have spawned at throughout the day and none of them found this magic invisible bike? Does anyone else this this is suspicious? oh wait everyone who is not a 7th does. 7ths dont think, they know.

[/quote']

I dont think you know what logic is at all...

Jeep = ingame Dayz item

Scar = not ingame Dayz item

if you think all hackers or all people with hacked weapons are already banned you are retarded. If you think that somone that owns a server does not have a camp set up somwhere with probebly more than 1 vehicle you are retarded

If you think shutting down a server cause you suspect hackers, and see a hacked weapon is worse than having hacked items or hacking in items you are retarded.

Furthermore, your logic says that goat hacked in the jeep and bike. Now you tell me why he would shut the server down to save his jeep if he can just spawn a new one.

Jeep = ingame Dayz item

if you think all hackers or all people with hacked weapons are already banned you are retarded. If you think that somone that owns a server does not have a camp set up somwhere with probebly more than 1 vehicle you are retarded

If you think shutting down a server cause you suspect hackers' date=' and see a hacked weapon is worse than having hacked items or hacking in items you are retarded.

Furthermore, your logic says that goat hacked in the jeep and bike. Now you tell me why he would shut the server down to save his jeep if he can just spawn a new one.

[/quote']

By now his replies are so idiotic and retarded, that its obvious trolling... cheaters that weren't used to being caught decided to make a forum thread just to cause shit; don't give them any more attention.

Jeep = ingame Dayz item

If you think shutting down a server cause you suspect hackers' date=' and see a hacked weapon is worse than having hacked items or hacking in items you are retarded.

[/quote']

By now his replies are so idiotic and retarded, that its obvious trolling... cheaters that weren't used to being caught decided to make a forum thread just to cause shit; don't give them any more attention.

No one cheated, you just got killed in a firefight and looked for a reason / excuse to make up for it. Conveniently made it back in no time with that bike hey?

Also, Dfekt

I have no idea what you are trying to say aside from, "having a hacked weapon is worse then having hacked items or hacking in items"... What the hell does this mean?

Jeep = ingame Dayz item

[/quote']

No one cheated, you just got killed in a firefight and looked for a reason / excuse to make up for it. Conveniently made it back in no time with that bike hey?

Also, Dfekt

I have no idea what you are trying to say aside from, "having a hacked weapon is worse then having hacked items or hacking in items"... What the hell does this mean?

Learn to read please.

Yes, picking up a hacked in item is MUCH much worse then hacking yourself and hacking in an item. I love the logic. So all the new players or I would even say majority that don't know the weapon list must be a bunch of hackers when they find a body, weapon crate, or kill a guy and pick up a hacked in item. I gotcha. :)

stop commenting before you can read. Try reading it again and see what it actualy says.

stop commenting before you can read. Try reading it again and see what it actualy says.

Which direction? The back of your faces direction? Which back of your face though? The faces back of your faces other direction. I almost copied it word for word, thanks.

3 comments later you still failed to read it, gj dude

Rofl.

I only now realised why your name (Goat's) sounded so familiar.

Remember my friend shooting you and you rage quiting?

I do

Rofl.

I only now realised why your name (Goat's) sounded so familiar.

Remember my friend shooting you and you rage quiting?

I do

He is a big sore loser ;)

well this is a interesting discussion and i do wish to clarify a few things here. yeah me and robbie have run across hacked scars such as the one your speaking of before, how do i know this? im the dallas 350 server owner and i regularly derp around on robbies server for fun because my servers having a no vehicle spawn issue. no we have never hacked in any illegal guns. we pick them up off fags that come into cherno. its well known in 67, when the admin death squad is on you just dont go to cherno unless you want the time of you life with sniper squads and ground flush teams. and ive been playing with robbie a long time. yeah people roll through with a silcenced scar, we think nothing of it and use it seeing as its a weapon, its in dayz at the moment. therfore we shall use it. if you dont want fags using hacked weapons dont blame us admins just because were organized and we regularly take down hackers and ban them. if you want the weapons gone nag at rocket to secure the codes a bit more :)

Eclipse' pid='248735' dateline='1341437841']

well this is a interesting discussion and i do wish to clarify a few things here. yeah me and robbie have run across hacked scars such as the one your speaking of before' date=' how do i know this? im the dallas 350 server owner and i regularly derp around on robbies server for fun because my servers having a no vehicle spawn issue. no we have never hacked in any illegal guns. we pick them up off fags that come into cherno. its well known in 67, when the admin death squad is on you just dont go to cherno unless you want the time of you life with sniper squads and ground flush teams. and ive been playing with robbie a long time. yeah people roll through with a silcenced scar, we think nothing of it and use it seeing as its a weapon, its in dayz at the moment. therfore we shall use it. if you dont want fags using hacked weapons dont blame us admins just because were organized and we regularly take down hackers and ban them. if you want the weapons gone nag at rocket to secure the codes a bit more :)

[/quote']

Then explain to me how we got 3 Scars from him by killing him 3 separate times in a row. Did he just happen to kill 3 hackers as we killed him 3 times? No.

Eclipse' pid='248735' dateline='1341437841']

well this is a interesting discussion and i do wish to clarify a few things here. yeah me and robbie have run across hacked scars such as the one your speaking of before' date=' how do i know this? im the dallas 350 server owner and i regularly derp around on robbies server for fun because my servers having a no vehicle spawn issue. no we have never hacked in any illegal guns. we pick them up off fags that come into cherno. its well known in 67, when the admin death squad is on you just dont go to cherno unless you want the time of you life with sniper squads and ground flush teams. and ive been playing with robbie a long time. yeah people roll through with a silcenced scar, we think nothing of it and use it seeing as its a weapon, its in dayz at the moment. therfore we shall use it. if you dont want fags using hacked weapons dont blame us admins just because were organized and we regularly take down hackers and ban them. if you want the weapons gone nag at rocket to secure the codes a bit more :)

[/quote']

This can vouch that we picked them up off Robbie conveniently. Also I say that someone using the same name as him, it may not be the actual server owner. "The server admin may not be the actual hacker spawning it in but someone using the same name." Thanks though for the post. :)

Edit: http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=18891

lol..

This isn't the first time a 7thCav member or admin "friend" has shut their server down because they died and lost their stuff.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3798

A few people got banned for killing the admin, with the reason given being "ghosting on TS". I was actually on the Teamspeak at the time it happened and was banned for backing up the folks that posted that thread. We're actually friends now, and they're pretty cool dudes that don't like admin clans ruining servers with their BS. Wonder why!

7thCav seems to have issues with people outplaying them and stealing their things~

This isn't the first time a 7thCav member or admin "friend" has shut their server down because they died and lost their stuff.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3798

A few people got banned for killing the admin' date=' with the reason given being "ghosting on TS". I was actually on the Teamspeak at the time it happened and was banned for backing up the folks that posted that thread. We're actually friends now, and they're pretty cool dudes that don't like admin clans ruining servers with their BS. Wonder why!

7thCav seems to have issues with people outplaying them and stealing their things~

[/quote']

BOOM.

Just gonna throw this out there because I remember the experience quite clearly. I used to call Dallas 9 my home quite a ways back, and there was always some =7Cav= guys playing there. I was inside the grocery store in berezino looting a hunting knife when I heard a single footstep in the back. I trained my winchester on the doorway and a bandit(old bandit skin) poked his head out, I shot... he died. It was my very first player kill, and his name was =7Cav=Pvt.Nguyen.

I apologized for shooting him, as it was mostly nerves and I was new and dumb back then. We had a cordial conversation and he said to me good shot, enjoy the loot. There were multiple other =7Cav= guys online at the time, but I was never shot at or talked down to in retaliation, or had CraveMode take the server down or anything. This may not be indicative of their behavior nowadays, but back then they were good guys and maybe my story will count for something. This was late April-ish, I believe. Possibly early May.

You guys are complete idiots for replying to them considering all the bullshit they already claimed, and their obvious attempt to stir up more shit (aka troll). And mods, why is this thread still open and not moderated while so called 'mature server admins' advertise their servers claiming admin abuse on mine, and the bullshit continues?

I know that the Dallas9 was an old =7Cav= server, but I don't know who ran it/problems with it. I shouldn't be responsible for the actions of previous admins of servers that aren't even related to mine (if there was abuse) or because I have 7Cav members on the server. The point is, you disconnected multiple times and ghosted in on us as a group which caused me to check the log for other cheating/hacking. In addition to having a suspicious/illegal weapon, one of you had no entries logged in scripts.log (aka a Battleye bypass). That is enough to ban, and its pointless to argue otherwise. You also tried turning the entire 'cheat report' around accusing me of vehicle spawning and disconnecting in a firefight... fuck off.

EDIT: And who are you Kittamiau? A friend of theirs? I don't disconnect in firefights, nor do I have anything against the PvP aspect and/or dying. I play this game for fun and wouldn't give a shit about losing the jeep if it was a legitimate 'loss'. I checked the log, and banned them (along with the ingame evidence). Look at it from my point of view... on the way back, I read the log. Should I have not banned them/restarted the server with clear evidence of cheating?

Mods, please close this.

Too much drama. Server jotted down on a piece of paper as a reminder not to join.

Hardly any drama in the server... just some idiots decided to cause shit on the forums because they aren't happy that they got caught cheating. Thanks for your very helpful post though... definitely made this thread even better.

And I wanted to add something... you two are the only ones I have ever banned (apart from a random player I caught using scripts) and the only time I have stopped/restarted the server without a warning/due to lag or config changes.

There is no evidence of cheating and no one cheated. You shut the server off after your friend got killed so no one was there to claim your items or vehicles. I hope you found the bus we hid.

Hardly any drama in the server... just some idiots decided to cause shit on the forums because they aren't happy that they got caught cheating. Thanks for your very helpful post though... definitely made this thread even better.

And I wanted to add something... you two are the only ones I have ever banned (apart from a random player I caught using scripts) and the only time I have stopped/restarted the server without a warning/due to lag or config changes.

you are so beautiful you suck at riding a bike, jamal

You guys are complete idiots for replying to them considering all the bullshit they already claimed' date=' and their obvious attempt to stir up more shit (aka troll). And mods, why is this thread still open and not moderated while so called 'mature server admins' advertise their servers claiming admin abuse on mine, and the bullshit continues?

I know that the Dallas9 was an old =7Cav= server, but I don't know who ran it/problems with it. I shouldn't be responsible for the actions of previous admins of servers that aren't even related to mine (if there was abuse) or because I have 7Cav members on the server. The point is, you disconnected multiple times and ghosted in on us as a group which caused me to check the log for other cheating/hacking. In addition to having a suspicious/illegal weapon, one of you had no entries logged in scripts.log (aka a Battleye bypass). That is enough to ban, and its pointless to argue otherwise. You also tried turning the entire 'cheat report' around accusing me of vehicle spawning and disconnecting in a firefight... fuck off.

EDIT: And who are you Kittamiau? A friend of theirs? I don't disconnect in firefights, nor do I have anything against the PvP aspect and/or dying. I play this game for fun and wouldn't give a shit about losing the jeep if it was a legitimate 'loss'. I checked the log, and banned them (along with the ingame evidence). Look at it from my point of view... on the way back, I read the log. Should I have not banned them/restarted the server with clear evidence of cheating?

[b']Mods, please close this.

You really seem to want to get rid of this thread quick. Looks like someone is nervous... Also, we do not have any relations to kitta.