terex

US40 and =7Cav= Server Offline after Admin + Clan Member Killed

ow so now you did touch it.. you just said you didnt a few minutes ago mate..

So picking up a weapon from someone you killed or a dead body = hacking yourself? Okay.

Did you see me saying you hacked it in? No you did not. Im saying that you first said you no one ever touched it and right after you said you did.

Do yourself a favor' date=' face the fact you cheated and get out of here.

[/quote']

It says clearly "None of us have ever touched a hack or been involved with that crap." Implying we haven't ever touched a hack or been involved with something of the sort. We never spawned the weapon, we picked it up off someone named "Robbie" on Seattle 67. I don't understand why that is so hard to comprehend, matey. No one cheated, we simply out played the admin and the clan so the server went offline. I wouldn't be on the server if there was a tank on it, thanks.

well i would not been on a server with people with hacked weapons or a tank, so you must agree on shutting the server down when their is hacked items involved as you would not want to play on it either.

well i would not been on a server with people with hacked weapons or a tank' date=' so you must agree on shutting the server down when their is hacked items involved as you would not want to play on it either.

[/quote']

I would agree on shutting the server down if there was hacking going on it but in this case there was simply a shoot out, admin and his clan member died then the server offline. I have left 5+ servers at the instant sight of a hacked in vehicle which usually was a heli. I am not saying shutting a server off for the "hackers on it" reason is wrong but this is this case it is fishing for an excuse to do it.

well i would not been on a server with people with hacked weapons or a tank' date=' so you must agree on shutting the server down when their is hacked items involved as you would not want to play on it either.

[/quote']

I would agree on shutting the server down if there was hacking going on it but in this case there was simply a shoot out, admin and his clan member died then the server offline. I have left 5+ servers at the instant sight of a hacked in vehicle which usually was a heli. I am not saying shutting a server off for the "hackers on it" reason is wrong but this is this case it is fishing for an excuse to do it.

I dont think it was wrong to do so. In this case is was a hacked in weapon, in other cases its a hacked in tank. both are just as bad. Even if it was to save a vehicle ( wich i doubt since you can easely get a new one) You guys where still the one that had the hacked weapons. Also you must know that hackers have been on the server before, it might have been an early call to shut it down but hey, better safe than sorry!

[/quote']

I dont think it was wrong to do so. In this case is was a hacked in weapon, in other cases its a hacked in tank. both are just as bad. Even if it was to save a vehicle ( wich i doubt since you can easely get a new one) You guys where still the one that had the hacked weapons. Also you must know that hackers have been on the server before, it might have been an early call to shut it down but hey, better safe than sorry!

Not everyone can shut down the server after they die and give some far fetched excuse of hacking. This is all just opinions vs opinions but in the end what happened was the server went down after a few deaths. On a side note, the instant the server went up, =7Cav=SPC.Trajan.M was in there getting the vehicle back. All of this seems pretty extreme to get it back, maybe there were hacked things in the vehicle? I don't even care at this point. They got killed / out played, I'll find myself a new bus.

I just REALLY want to clarify something on this thread. When a hacked weapon is picked up and the player holding it logs out it corrupts your player file and you cannot rejoin -any- DayZ Server. This is on the DayZ Hive not Battle Eye.

Are we even 100% sure that the Scar was not added to the game?

I just REALLY want to clarify something on this thread. When a hacked weapon is picked up and the player holding it logs out it corrupts your player file and you cannot rejoin -any- DayZ Server. This is on the DayZ Hive not Battle Eye.

Are we even 100% sure that the Scar was not added to the game?

It used to be in DayZ but now it isn't, it is though in Arma 2.

THIS IS GOAT IM GONNA RUN THIS GUY OVER WITH MY BIKE BRO... OH SHIT I MISSED OH SHIT IM DEAD, AGAIN. GOATS FRIEND HERE TAKING SHOTS AT THE GUY OUT IN THE OPEN NEXT TO THE TREE.... POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP OH SHIT MAN I MISSED THE GUY BUT I GOT THAT FUCKING TREE MAN I GOT THAT FUCKING TREE THAT TREE IS DEAD BRO HOLY FUCK I GOT THAT TREE I LIT THAT FUCKING TREE UP SO HARD HE DEAD FOR GOOD MAN THAT TREE GOT FUCKED 420 HOLY FUCK BRO. GOAT IM DEAD HEY CRASH THE SERVER NOW DONT LET THEM GET THAT JEEP LOL WERE LU FRIEGNO IN HULK SUCKING TREEKOOK

Is it me or do we hear "I found the hacked gun on a body" quite a bit?

Seems the hackers die a lot and only innocent players are getting caught with hacked weapons.

OR

Maybe some douche bags need to come up with a better excuse for having a weapon hacked into the mod.

Guys, I was on Teamspeak with Goat and Trajan at the time this was going down. I can tell you right now that Goat was being diligent and fair. He wasn't saying "omg lets make sure we get our crap back by abusing". He was making sure you were not hacking because he is not stupid and will not risk his server and group just to get a vehicle back. You obviously disconnected and moved around, you just got caught this time and would lie to your mothers that you didn't. You also paid the price for using hacked weaponry and using exploits. You've been getting away for it for a while now, and now you got smacked in the face and are whining like children because you are not getting your way anymore.

You are not the first group of exploiters that we have ran into in game, fought, died to, and then investigated to find out that you were in fact, exploiting to some degree. You must be pretty pissed off that you are finally getting into trouble for disconnecting in fights, abusing this game, and being overall jackasses. I can't wait for the next forum post about how some exploiter gets abused on a server with diligent administration.

Guys' date=' I was on Teamspeak with Goat and Trajan at the time this was going down. I can tell you right now that Goat was being diligent and fair. He wasn't saying "omg lets make sure we get our crap back by abusing". He was making sure you were not hacking because he is not stupid and will not risk his server and group just to get a vehicle back. You obviously disconnected and moved around, you just got caught this time and would lie to your mothers that you didn't. You also paid the price for using hacked weaponry and using exploits. You've been getting away for it for a while now, and now you got smacked in the face and are whining like children because you are not getting your way anymore.

You are not the first group of exploiters that we have ran into in game, fought, died to, and then investigated to find out that you were in fact, exploiting to some degree. You must be pretty pissed off that you are finally getting into trouble for disconnecting in fights, abusing this game, and being overall jackasses. I can't wait for the next forum post about how some exploiter gets abused on a server with diligent administration.

[/quote']

No one is really whining and we never lost anything, vehicles are attached to servers and more then okay with not having them now. :) This isn't really about that either, it's about how the server went offline after people died.. I don't get why it keeps changing from that.

wtfamireading.jpg

1: The server isn't associated with 7th Cavalry... I just play with some of their members occasionally (and was at the time).

2: Though you were kicked for high ping (300+) a few times' date=' it always happened when we shot at you, or you just ended up leaving for 5-10 minutes and rejoining 500-1000 meters from where you were originally (always behind us). And that still doesn't cancel out the times when you manually disconnected.

3: Sorry for not letting you take the jeep before shutting down the server... i'll make sure to let cheaters finish whatever they were doing/achieve their goal before taking action against them. [/sarcasm']

4: Why would you be global banned for spawning a weapon. I obviously don't know how the DayZ DB works, but it has nothing to do with Battleye, and wont 'Global ban' you from ARMA 2 or the DayZ mod for having a hacked weapon. And ofc you found it.. how else would you explain having it.

Just gtfo.. part of the reason I rented this server originally to be able to admin it and be able to have some control over exploiting and hacking. I wouldn't mind losing a vehicle (part of the game), and my decision to shut down the server wasn't based on losing or keeping the jeep, but to ban you (like I said, I didn't know how to do it ingame at the time), and to admin/'protect' the server from more exploiting/hacking.

Guys' date=' I was on Teamspeak with Goat and Trajan at the time this was going down. I can tell you right now that Goat was being diligent and fair. He wasn't saying "omg lets make sure we get our crap back by abusing". He was making sure you were not hacking because he is not stupid and will not risk his server and group just to get a vehicle back. You obviously disconnected and moved around, you just got caught this time and would lie to your mothers that you didn't. You also paid the price for using hacked weaponry and using exploits. You've been getting away for it for a while now, and now you got smacked in the face and are whining like children because you are not getting your way anymore.

[/quote']

No one is really whining and we never lost anything, vehicles are attached to servers and more then okay with not having them now. :) This isn't really about that either, it's about how the server went offline after people died.. I don't get why it keeps changing from that.

Then you obviously need to learn about context and subtext.

You were suspected of exploitation, cheating, and the like. Your charade of stupidity is annoying if not even more tribute to your lack of intelligence, exploiting on a game that is in ALPHA on the INTERNET.

In order for an admin to make sure that something fishy wasn't going on (and it most certainly appeared to be the case) the server needed to be shut down. Yes, it was after they died nobody is doubting that fact. I too, was dead and on the coast. There was nobody to show up and ghost their way behind you as soon as it started back up. The admin was doing his job, you can't seem to admit that because if you did then you'd admit to the exploitation that occurred. Please do yourself a favor and quit replying, you just make yourself look stupid.

You shot at us twice. The first time I got hit it only did 3-4k and I ran away, bandaged and healed myself up. The second time he missed EVERY shot and hit the tree trying to hit my friend laying behind it, I killed your friend shooting at my matey behind the tree. No one disconnected while being shot at. We got kicked for ping but that didn't happen at anytime shots were fired, we didn't switch servers and go behind you either. He ran up the hill behind us.

Edit: Yes, getting kicked for high ping is very very suspicious. I don't get how we were exploiting, hacking weapons into the game, teleporting 1000m behind you.

i think we might be playing call of duty, some enraged kids missed their shots that lead to their deaths, called the person who killed them a hacker then left the game and closed their server

i think we might be playing call of duty' date=' some enraged kids missed their shots that lead to their deaths, called the person who killed them a hacker then left the game and closed their server

[/quote']

How the f*ck do you people still dont understand the server went down because he suspected hacks and not because he died... are you people just really stupid or pretending to be...

i think we might be playing call of duty' date=' some enraged kids missed their shots that lead to their deaths, called the person who killed them a hacker then left the game and closed their server

[/quote']

How the f*ck do you people still dont understand the server went down because he suspected hacks and not because he died... are you people just really stupid or pretending to be...

holy shit man you are so mad about shooting that tree to shit LOL get fucked kid

[/quote']

LOL WHO THE FUCK USES TEAMSPEAK HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

UPDATE: NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT BIGFOOT

UPDATE: SOMEBODY STOLE 500$ WORTH OF SHIT OUT OF MY APPARTMENT LAST NIGHT

[/quote']

holy shit man you are so mad about shooting that tree to shit LOL get fucked kid

[/quote']

LOL WHO THE FUCK USES TEAMSPEAK HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

You are even more retarded than i thought... I wasnt even on that server moron.

Ow and btw your caps is on again

[/quote']

[/quote']

You are even more retarded than i thought... I wasnt even on that server moron.

Ow and btw your caps is on again

PLEASE DONT JOIN ANOTHER SERVER OR PLAY ARMA 2 DAYZ EVERY AGAIN I DONT THINK ILL BE ABLE TO HANDLE SEEING ANOTHER TREE DIE TO YOUR BULLETS AGAIN, ITS JUST TOO MUCH FOR MY HEART TO CARRY

This is the =7Cav= guy that shot up the tree you were behind..

You absolutely did log out and move friend. I was watching you from 300m through my L85 when you ran from the east towards the west into the red factory building. You and the zombies chasing you disappeared. I moved in to try to secure Goat's body, and in the process completely cleared the factory compound, camped the catwalks of the red building (I never said I was a pro, which is why I missed him), and then took up over watch on the northeast hill because I knew you were coming back for those vehicles.

During the time I was waiting, I ran 350m back to goats body to keep his gear from despwaning, and then back to cover. 5 minutes later I see goat coming over the hill, and all of a sudden a player appear to his right. Player kills Goat, I shoot the tree next to him because face it, I'm a beaver and beavers love wood. During my firing, I take 2 shots and die.

Nowhere during the 5 minutes you were gone was a gunshot fired at me as I ran full sprint trying to draw fire.

Sir, do not insult the community, MrEpicGoat or myself by attempting to cover up your scandalous ways and cry admin abuse. As far as I know, you are banned from the server for using illegal tactics and weapons.

Issue has been resolved, can this thread be locked please?

This is the =7Cav= guy that shot up the tree you were behind..

You absolutely did log out and move friend. I was watching you from 300m through my L85 when you ran from the east towards the west into the red factory building. You and the zombies chasing you disappeared. I moved in to try to secure Goat's body' date=' and in the process completely cleared the factory compound, camped the catwalks of the red building (I never said I was a pro, which is why I missed him), and then took up over watch on the northeast hill because I knew you were coming back for those vehicles.

During the time I was waiting, I ran 350m back to goats body to keep his gear from despwaning, and then back to cover. 5 minutes later I see goat coming over the hill, and all of a sudden a player appear to his right. Player kills Goat, I shoot the tree next to him because face it, I'm a beaver and beavers love wood. During my firing, I take 2 shots and die.

Nowhere during the 5 minutes you were gone was a gunshot fired at me as I ran full sprint trying to draw fire.

Sir, do not insult the community, MrEpicGoat or myself by attempting to cover up your scandalous ways and cry admin abuse. As far as I know, you are banned from the server for using illegal tactics and weapons.

Issue has been resolved, can this thread be locked please?

[/quote']

Cute story, cute name.

You went left, I went right. I hid behind a house for a good 5 minutes and healed up after killing zombies with M9SD. Make those shots count next time and you wont have to shut your server off. :)

You went left' date=' I went right. I hid behind a house for a good 5 minutes and healed up after killing zombies with M9SD. Make those shots count next time and you wont have to shut your server off. :)

[/quote']

Yeah... you guys keep making up new shit each post you make. First you claim you were kicked for ping, now you claim you were IN the server and healing behind a house. I was watching the player list, and Beaver saw you disconnect. I'm done arguing with you, and as Beaver said, the issue is pretty much resolved unless devs want to look into this/get more info.

You went left' date=' I went right. I hid behind a house for a good 5 minutes and healed up after killing zombies with M9SD. Make those shots count next time and you wont have to shut your server off. :)

[/quote']

Yeah... you guys keep making up new shit each post you make. First you claim you were kicked for ping, now you claim you were IN the server and healing behind a house. I was watching the player list, and Beaver saw you disconnect. I'm done arguing with you, and as Beaver said, the issue is pretty much resolved unless devs want to look into this/get more info.

in the end you and your buddy got killed and closed your server so nobody could steal your car, i dont give a fuck that the beaver was protecting his fucking wood he fucked that tree up that tree will never have a normal life again after all those bullets that entered its sly bark covered body