terex

US40 and =7Cav= Server Offline after Admin + Clan Member Killed

Well after going on an ATV journey and suddenly seeing an enemy Jeep driving in the hill I quickly jumped off.. Long story short, killed "MrEpicGoat" the server admin to US40.. Time passed on and I had reinforcements. Goat then rolled up in a bike within 10minutes and my friend killed him. They return shots at my comrade and I snipe out the shooter 550m away.. Shortly after the server disconnects. Here is a pic shortly after the server went offline,

f84fd29f.png

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/209.222.91.210:2322

Link to the server and the owners forum acc profile http://dayzmod.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=6994

You mean you disconnected multiple times and kept reconnecting behind us?.. and do the names YO JASON WHERE YOU AT, Machine.Go, $Rh.ino\-Assd$Ug.$, and $$le.\\/ass,@ sound familiar to you? It's also exploiting even if you didn't 'disconnect in a firefight' to disconnect, join another server, and wait for friends to get into position before rejoining US40.

Was just looking through logs, and one of you spawned with a SCAR_H_CQC_CCO_SD with no scripts logged AT ALL in scripts.log. If any dev wants these logs, PM me or post in this thread.

Your server autokicked for ping and no one spawned a scar. We picked up one off Robbie on a Seattle server.

Your server autokicked for ping and no one spawned a scar. We picked up one off Robbie on a Seattle server.

You did disconnect multiple times anyway... and why would you play on the server for enough time to repair an ATV if you were 'kicked for ping'? And lol typical response... you 'found' the weapon instead of spawning it.

Anyway, I only shut down the server after reviewing the log and seeing stuff I suspected as hacking... since one of you are using a BE bypass, you could easily have nuked the server.

Mine and a friends net was crapping out at the time and we didn't want to leave our ATV out in the open. So on the way to tree hiding town this happened. We also have 2 other vehicles, not just the ATV. We don't want to leave those :)

@MrEpicGoat, I have found scars on people's bodies on multiple occasions... If they DID spawn it, the would have been global banned. As for the matter of "You mean you disconnected multiple times and kept reconnecting behind us?.." That give you an excuse to shut your server down to avoid losing a jeep? That seems like a legit and awesome use of your admin powers! (sarcasm).

STOP ADMIN ABUSE

You did disconnect multiple times anyway... and why would you play on the server for enough time to repair an ATV if you were 'kicked for ping'? And lol typical response... you 'found' the weapon instead of spawning it.

Anyway' date=' I only shut down the server after reviewing the log and seeing stuff I suspected as hacking... since one of you are using a BE bypass, you could easily have nuked the server.

[/quote']

The server shutdown within 5 seconds of your friend dying which was maybe 1 minute after you died on the bike. You are really fast at reading these logs for some reason while playing.

There is a public script logging bypass released. Hackers now can spawn weapons without Battleye even logging it. The SCAR isn't a legitimate weapon in DayZ, so I doubt that you found it on multiple bodies

Anyway' date=' I only shut down the server after reviewing the log and seeing stuff I suspected as hacking... since one of you are using a BE bypass, you could easily have nuked the server.

[/quote']

The server shutdown within 5 seconds of your friend dying which was maybe 1 minute after you died on the bike. You are really fast at reading these logs for some reason while playing.

Smug little bastard, aren't you. I decide I favor the admin-side in this thread even though I'm usually against such random server booting. Both the ping and the "I found it" sound so fishy that I must commend on your balls to bring this up here.

Smug little bastard' date=' aren't you. I decide I favor the admin-side in this thread even though I'm usually against such random server booting. Both the ping and the "I found it" sound so fishy that I must commend on your balls to bring this up here.

[/quote']

The SCAR isn't the only hacked gun we have seen in this game. One never got kicked for ping, two of us did.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/216.244.83.66:2342/

This is the server, Robbie himself had the SCAR on it multiple times. The server admin may not be the actual hacker spawning it in but someone using the same name.

There is a public script logging bypass released. Hackers now can spawn weapons without Battleye even logging it. The SCAR isn't a legitimate weapon in DayZ' date=' so I doubt that you found it on multiple bodies

[/quote']

Tells people there is a bypass so hackers can hack in guns and not get banned, says he doubts you find hacked guns off the bodies of hackers.

For the record, i killed a guy with one in electro with a scar and he respawned with another scar in electro. two scars two bodies... Mystery solved.

I can confirm that he did get kicked for ping a few times, but yet you always ended up ghosting in other servers and rejoining ~5 minutes later only to appear behind us.

You also did manually quit/disconnect multiple times, and that doesn't explain how scripts weren't being logged, and how your team of players ghosted in on us. And btw, you seem to find a lot of scars... so legit. I banned them for now from the server... if any devs are against this, like I said in the main post, PM me or reply here; I can support this with logs.

edit: and awechiit, you're either an idiot or a friend of Machine.Go. I was just adding evidence as to why there were no entries in scripts.log for him. And fyi, I didn't know how to ban at the time, and obviously wasn't going to let suspected hackers 'roam free' on the server. After seeing three of you ghost in, along with the log, I shut the server down.

I can confirm that you did get kicked for ping a few times' date=' but yet you always ended up ghosting in other servers and rejoining ~5 minutes later only to appear behind us.

You also did manually quit/disconnect multiple times, and that doesn't explain how scripts weren't being logged, and how your team of players ghosted in on us.

[/quote']

One ran in from the NW airfield, the one you almost hit on the bike who killed you. The other didn't get anywhere near before getting kicked and trying to get back in to help. I was far away when your clan member opened up fire on my friend laying behind the tree. He was far up on the hill which made it seem like we were behind you when he went past me.

I can confirm that he did get kicked for ping a few times' date=' but yet you always ended up ghosting in other servers and rejoining ~5 minutes later only to appear behind us.

You also did manually quit/disconnect multiple times, and that doesn't explain how scripts weren't being logged, and how your team of players ghosted in on us. And btw, you seem to find a lot of scars... so legit. I banned them for now from the server... if any devs are against this, like I said in the main post, PM me or reply here; I can support this with logs.

edit: and awechiit, you're either an idiot or a friend of Machine.Go. I was just adding evidence as to why there were no entries in scripts.log for him. And fyi, I didn't know how to ban at the time, and obviously wasn't going to let suspected hackers 'roam free' on the server. After seeing three of you ghost in, along with the log, I shut the server down.

[/quote']

Too attached to the vehicles, this sounds pretty pathetic and desperate to get it back. None of us hack or hacked in any guns, you died to the L85 and an AS50. Man up to the consequences.

That's cute. You banned us. We spent hours fixing vehicles on your server. We found the Scars on a hacker's corpse on a different server. We are bandits, so we took you guys out. How did you get that bicycle so fast? There is no way you didn't spawn it. You shouldn't rent servers just to treat yourself and treat others like shit. Pretty sad dude. At least we work for our gear and vehicles. Peace. Have fun accusing people of using hacks and bypassers, douche. :/

Have fun accusing people of using hacks and bypassers' date=' douche. :/

[/quote']

have fun combat logging to avoid death and to flank people more, douche.

Have fun accusing people of using hacks and bypassers' date=' douche. :/

[/quote']

have fun combat logging to avoid death and to flank people more, douche.

No one logged during combat. Someone unloaded on my buddy behind a tree and missed EVERY shot. I got hit once or twice going to the jeep early on and it only did 3-4k at the most with bleed out.

That's cute. You banned us. We spent hours fixing vehicles on your server. We found the Scars on a hacker's corpse on a different server. We are bandits' date=' so we took you guys out. How did you get that bicycle so fast? There is no way you didn't spawn it. You shouldn't rent servers just to treat yourself and treat others like shit. Pretty sad dude. At least we work for our gear and vehicles. Peace. Have fun accusing people of using hacks and bypassers, douche. :/

[/quote']

You are mad about being accused of hacking but you do that exact same thing yourself. You pick up weapons from a hackers body clearly knowing that person is a hacker and its not allowed to grab his gear. Also its pretty strange that your buddy says Mr.Goat died to a L85 but you need 5 posts explaining how you got the scar.. Shutting a server down after more than 1 indication of hackers on it is a good thing if you ask me. More then once hackers just killed everyone making the whole server lose their gear.

So, Mr.Goat good job and as for you noobs.. get your excusses straight with your buddies before posting them...

That's cute. You banned us. We spent hours fixing vehicles on your server. We found the Scars on a hacker's corpse on a different server. We are bandits' date=' so we took you guys out. How did you get that bicycle so fast? There is no way you didn't spawn it. You shouldn't rent servers just to treat yourself and treat others like shit. Pretty sad dude. At least we work for our gear and vehicles. Peace. Have fun accusing people of using hacks and bypassers, douche. :/

[/quote']

You are mad about being accused of hacking but you do that exact same thing yourself. You pick up weapons from a hackers body clearly knowing that person is a hacker and its not allowed to grab his gear. Also its pretty strange that your buddy says Mr.Goat died to a L85 but you need 5 posts explaining how you got the scar.. Shutting a server down after more than 1 indication of hackers on it is a good thing if you ask me. More then once hackers just killed everyone making the whole server lose their gear.

So, Mr.Goat good job and as for you noobs.. get your excusses straight with your buddies before posting them...

Yes, a bunch of hackers spent hours finding parts and vehicles so that we could nuke a server. This makes sense. With the amount of butthurt over a weapon being hacked in the game and picked up, you should search the forums and see the other posts about hacked in weapons, vehicles. It happens a LOT. Countless times we have seen hacked in weapons on different bodies, try playing on different servers and not your own shitty one where you can shut down to get your stuff back after dying. There was no indication of anyone hacking and none of us have ever touched that crap, this is simply looking for a pathetic excuse to shut down the server after losing the fight. As for the weapon kills to get it straight, I killed Goat the first time with the L85 ramboing right at him then =7Cav=PVT.BeaverJ with the AS50.

For once I am taking the server admins side.

Admin saw hacked weapons in the server logs and had every right to call foul play and shut the server down.

You had a hacked weapon on you and have no right to complain.

For once I am taking the server admins side.

Admin saw hacked weapons in the server logs and had every right to call foul play and shut the server down.

You had a hacked weapon on you and have no right to complain.

Not complaining, I am completely fine with the vehicles gone and never playing on the server again. I had the L85 and AS50. Simply posting that an admin shut down the server after they lost the encounter we had. :)

Edit: How many more =Cav= are going to post here trying to back up MrGoat? ;)

[/quote']

Yes, a bunch of hackers spent hours finding parts and vehicles so that we could nuke a server. This makes sense. With the amount of butthurt over a weapon being hacked in the game and picked up, you should search the forums and see the other posts about hacked in weapons, vehicles. It happens a LOT. Countless times we have seen hacked in weapons on different bodies, try playing on different servers and not your own shitty one where you can shut down to get your stuff back after dying. There was no indication of anyone hacking and none of us have ever touched that crap, this is simply looking for a pathetic excuse to shut down the server after losing the fight. As for the weapon kills to get it straight, I killed Goat the first time with the L85 ramboing right at him then =7Cav=PVT.BeaverJ with the AS50.

You tell me to get the weapons straight? I said the exact thing you just said again. Maybe learn to read apost before you comment on it.

Also, you say none of you guys ever touched that "crap".. which is weird since the logs showed you did. Also your friend said he had it..

Server logs dont lie, unlike you..

Also I aint in the Cav, i just dont like hackers that come up alot of bullsh*t to justify their actions.

[/quote']

You tell me to get the weapons straight? I said the exact thing you just said again. Maybe learn to read apost before you comment on it.

Also, you say none of you guys ever touched that "crap".. which is weird since the logs showed you did. Also your friend said he had it..

Server logs dont lie, unlike you..

Also I aint in the Cav, i just dont like hackers that come up alot of bullsh*t to justify their actions.

The logs showed us did? The logs showed us spawning in weapons? No. None of us have ever touched a hack or been involved with that crap. We have picked up a hacked in weapon off someone we killed / a dead body though, we aren't the only people to do that or the first so get over it. No one is trying to justify anything, just explaining how we came across a weapon. I even streamed it when we picked it up the first time so I will try to find that now.

ow so now you did touch it.. you just said you didnt a few minutes ago mate..

So picking up a weapon from someone you killed or a dead body = hacking yourself? Okay. It took me maybe 11 seconds to find another post about someone else having a hacked gun they picked up off a body. Are they hacking too? :|

So picking up a weapon from someone you killed or a dead body = hacking yourself? Okay.

Did you see me saying you hacked it in? No you did not. Im saying that you first said you no one ever touched it and right after you said you did.

Do yourself a favor, face the fact you cheated and get out of here.

Edit:

If i find a tank on the server and shoot you in the face with it, would saying ow i didnt spawn it i just found it justify my action? Would you be all like ow if thats the case np mate! I think not sir.